꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟜 𝟙/𝟚 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡❤︎︎꧁

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

   ._______________________.

𖦹-No ones Pov-𖦹

It has been months since the arrival of Macaque in Y/n's life.

The two of them started being good friends,maybe more.

The two of them would hang out together or with D/n for a walk or shopping,or just stay at home watching some TV,play games or just hang out with each other by talking.

Honestly,Y/n though that they had to kick out Macaque for how he was shown in the show,but it turns out you liked his presenze with them.

It has been months since the arrival of Wukong too,they have been good friends with him,really,for Y/n he was like a brother figure who would always mess with them,which pissed them off but still having fun with him.

They would hang out too,but not like Y/n does with Macaque,with Wukong it was more chaotic every time,like one time the two of them wanted an ice cream,Wukong was supposed to pay so Y/n didn't bring money,he forgot that HE had to pay so he grabbed Y/n like a pig and run with the ice cream.

Really mature for the Great Sage.

While,even if you met Mei and Mk for only one month,you really like them,in fact when Y/n could,they would start to go around the school when Y/n was there.

As for Leo,they were nor friends nor enemies,when they would exercise or hang out with the group they would just ignore each other but if they wanted to talk they would.

While with Coraline..things started to not go well.

There was this one time were the two were studying and Y/n when they looked another way,they could sense a strange feeling from Coraline and they could feel the stare that she was giving them,but when they turn around,she would always look the happiest girl in the world with a..fake smile?

Y/n couldn't explain that easily what she was doing,but they knew that something was wrong with her.

But now,Y/n was on the roof with their friends discussing on what they all have to do.

𖦹-Y/n's Prospective-𖦹

Today you were on the roof,like every day on break that they and their friends have,hand you all were deciding were to go after school.

"WHAT IF WE G-" "No,we are not going to the luna park" Wukong interrupted Bff/n,already deciding to not go there.

Bff/n pouted with puppy eyes"But we haven't been there since ages"Bff/n said to Wukong "We got there a few weeks ago,jeez your sense of timing it's off,girl."he said to your friend.