꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟝 𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

 ._______________________.

After all that happened that day,the Mk team explained that they were captured by the Lady Bone Demon,aka LBD,and so did Red Son too got captured after them.

Then when Bff/n and Wukong went to you and Macaque Bff/n explain that,after Wukong came to them,Mei and Mk,they had powers too,but not of a dragon,but you two were excited just for having this ability.

But for that the training got more difficult as the days passed for the two of you,you would train with Wukong and Macaque to a combat duo or just a one to one fight.

Now you were meditating,in Bff/n practice room,with Bff/n next to you and in front of you two there were the two monkeys.

𖦹-Y/n'sPov-𖦹

Y/n and Bff/n were meditating peacefully without saying a word or moving,trying to get their mind out of any distractions out of their head,but they didn't know that the two monkeys weren't on their places and were now behind them.

Wukong trained to hit you both with his hands but the Y/n and Bff/n grabbed one of his hands stopping him from what he was doing then stander up and started fighting him.

Wukong was dodged every hit they were trying to hit him,expect an unexpected a kick from Y/n in his stomach that let him get against the wall.

Y/n and Bff/n though they won this match so they both did a high five,but then they were interrupted by Macaque throwing himself on top of Y/n and Wukong fighting again with Bff/n.

Y/n was holding their hands withMacaque trying to get him off of them,but his strength was to much for them which Macaque already knew and grinned at this "What's wrong cupcake?Don't want to be the bottom?"Macaque said to them still on top of them.

With just one technic on their mind,Y/n put on their strength on one arm so that they could spin and so that they could be now on top of him,which it worked and they smirked at him "Naw,I think I'm the top."with them saying that to Macaque,they both got up and fought to a hand in hand fight.

They fought for a few minutes and when Y/n was starting to get tired,Macaque had the occasion to punch in the face,Y/n closed their eyes waiting for the pain to come but didn't come anything except for him to snap his fingers to their forehead.

"Nice one,but you have to be fast or you are gonna get killed,plus you need to activate your powers."Macaque says to them,offering a hand to them for getting them on their feet without any difficulty and walked away.