꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟟 𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy =(^.^)=

.______________________.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

It was morning and it was ringing
Y/n's clock,to make them low that it was time to wake up.
At this Y/n growls and with their hand shutting it,then sitting up yawning and seeing D/n on their bed waking up too and yawning in a cute way.

"Good morning my little pumpkin."
Y/n said to D/n kissing her forehead,then stood up to pick up their clothes for today,which they find.

After a while they went to the bathroom to do their things,put all the clothes,accessories like necklace,their bracelet and all.

"Macaque get ready,we have to go to school."Y/n said,while exiting from the bathroom and going to the kitchen to do their and Macaques breakfast.

But then they saw their monkey friend already doing his,but when he turned around his face was a bit red with his eyes too,his tail was down without having the energy to move it and his hair was all messy.

"Yeah,yeah right,let me finish first."he sad but with a low tone,he started to get a sit and eat.

Y/looked surprised at their sight,then relaxed getting a sit in front of the monkey "Uuumm,are you sure you okay?"they said to him with a worried face.

He turned his eyes to them then made,sorta, a grin"Yeah,totally,I'm just having a little headache,nothing serious."after saying that sentence he started to stand up,only to fall his knees and hissing in pain.
At this Y/n immediately went to his side and grabbed him to let him stand up "Yep,your definitely not ok."Y/n said to him,which he glared at them.

Y/n then walked,with Macaque at their side,to the couch making him sit "I told you I'm fine cupcaaaake." he whined "Yeah,and I'm the tooth fairy."Y/n said to him,walked to the kitchen and opened a shelf to see all the medicine they got,thinking that he just an influence,the grabbed the medicine,walked back to him and then said "Drink this."

Macaque turned his face away from the medicine,which only got him to drink it by force with Y/n opening his mouth with their hands and then making him drink,which he cough a bit by the sudden action and glared at them.

Y/n sighted and started to say "Sorry,but it was for you if you didn't noticed.Anyway,I'm going to school,don't worry I'm gonna be ok,there's Wukong and Bff/n with me and for comfort there's D/n with you."they said to him with a smile at the end,grabbing D/n that was near them and handed her to Macaque,who hugged his dog friend with closed eyes.