꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟙 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤?❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy  ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

   ._______________________.              

Finally after some days you could finally go to school.

( A/n:rip Y/n )

So you were starting to prepare your things.

Oh and not only that,trust me.

You were going to bring a taser.

A knife.

A necklace and a ring,that I'd you click a bottom it will show a balde.

Your famous baseball bat.

A pan

And a boomerang,you thought that even a boomerang could be useful.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Y/n's was packing all their stuff, in their bedroom,they needed at school and after school,but interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

Y/n already knew who it was and said "Come in."

Macaque showed up,opening the door,with crossed arms,then he grinned.

"Isn't that a little too much for a place of 'Education'?"He said with a playing grin.

And when he said that,a bit of the stuff for protecting themselves dropped out of their second bag.

Yes they had to bring a second one for all the things they were going to bring.

"No?"Y/n said,trying to get at least the necessary.

Then Macaque looked away,with a,not so easy to see,sad face.

Y/n noticed this "What's wrong?Did Wukong called you ugly and get offended or something?" Y/n asked jokingly to him with a smirk.

Macaque turned to them a bit offended "Wha-No,and I wouldn't be offended by one of his opinions" he said looking at them,who had a smile on their face.

Then he turned away,to not look at them, "It's just.."he begun to say approaching them and putting his hands on their shoulders "Can't you drop that thin-I mean school.
You can always learn from the internet.Oh,and if you are worried about geography and story,don't worry I'll give you some lessons cupcake." He said winking at them with a grin,Y/n was surprised about his suggestion or even saying that because they couldn't even imagine him say that.

Y/n looked at him and give him an apologetic smile "I'm sorry,I have to go,I have to go so if I have to get a job,with I think soon,I'll have no problem.Plus it's my last year,why wasting it?" they said with a smile on their face,they were glad that he was worried but Y/n really wanted to go to school till the end.