𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 <𝟹

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

A/n:ok so this is supposed to be connected to the story,I hope you like it :D

Enjoy (●'◡'●)ノ

._______________________.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Today was a bad day for you,it was '𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦',a day that you didn't like for two reasons.

One, was a very personal reason.

Two you have never been in a relationship.

Or maybe you did have some relationship but lasted like 1 day because you weren't interested in the person anymore.

But that was the point,you really weren't good on relationship in general and you wouldn't even know what to do.

You were walking with Macaque to school,like always,and you didn't know that your monkey companion noticed your 'sad vibes' while walking.

So he started "Hey,what's on you mind now."he said looking to you.

You turned to him,who was giving you one of his curious stares,which you only smiled at it, "Well,I was just thinking of today."

"Oh no don't tell me it some special day."Macaque said,with a 'oh no' look,looking at them.

The you just turned you gaze away from him,seeing a strangely familiar person "You could say it." you said staring at the person,who was Leo.

Macaque then turned where who you were staring,and glared at him,than re-turned to you with a confused face "Ok,surprise me,what day is it now." he said.

You looked at Macaque "It's-"
"ITS VALENTINES DAY!!"Bff/n said appearing from nowhere interrupting Y/n,which Y/n was confused as fuck of where their friend even where for appearing there.

"I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU DONT KNOW EVEN THIS DAY.It's a day where you could spend the entire day with your loved one,a day to show your affection on that person.AND,if you don't have a partner,today could be your chance to get one by BEING YOUR VALENTINE!"Bff/n said excited and shouting,at the last sentence,at Macaque.

"Heck Macaque even I knew that,you sure are dumb."Wukong said appearing too,giving him a smirk which Macaque only glared.

"Well I do not hang out with humans like you,but it doesn't mean I'm stupid.Right Y/-"he stopped himself when he saw that you were starting to walk again for class.

What you didn't heard was their next conversation.

𖦹-No ones Pov-𖦹

Macaque stared at Y/n confused by their behavior for just walking away.