꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟜 𝟚/𝟚 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡 ❤︎︎꧁

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy (*≧∀≦*)

._______________________.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Y/n,finally regaining their consciousness back,looked around too see that they were in some type of sewers.

They started to get up seeing that there were passages,one on the left,one on the center and one on the right,making this now some type of labyrinth.

"We'll at least I'll get a signature from the Ninja Turtles."They said to themselves,trying to figure out which way it's best to go in.

With a last glance to each other ways,in the end Y/n decided to go to the center passage.

Walking into the dark,they could saw with their e/c eyes some rats that were passing by and some beetles on the walls.

Y/n cringed at the site "Eew,gross,better not be in my way,or you will be for sure squashed."they said looking at a beetle,then continued walking.

After walking for a while,they noticed some other passages,three to be precise,but what they noticed was that it was rather familiar to them.

Yes,it was the place were they woke up at the start.

"I'm gonna go insane in here."but before they could do or say anything,under them now there was some sorta of blue circle who was sucking Y/n in.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!"at that Y/n tried to grab something to not get where the circle was sucking them in,but failed miserably.

"VAFFANCULO!!!!"after that,they were no where to be seen.

♧︎-Mk's Pov-♧︎

He was starting to regain consciousness from a really hard fall,and when he did,he saw too that he was in some what labyrinth of sewers.

"Oh,Guess I'm stuck here alone." He said to himself but when he fished talking,he was tried away from where he was sitting,the figure looked like it had two hands and it was vary hairy.

For the panic,Mk evoked his staff from his ear ponying it at the strange and weird figure "Stay back!I know how to use this staff!If you are a spider,I-I'll crush you with this!"he said,also saying the last sentence a bit scared and with his legs trembling like crazy.

The figure started to get closer to him,but when it did,some stuff fell from the figure which he would have sworn that it looked like a seaweed.

Indeed it was,and when he started to get closer,the figure spit out from its mouth other seaweed making go all to his face "O MY GOD THATS SO GROSS!I WANNA GO BACK!I NEED RE-" "MK IT'S ME."a voice interrupted him "Wait a minute,Mei?"he said now taking off some seaweed from its face/s,now seeing that it was Mei carrying Bff/n on her back.