VIII

Is that the worst you can do?

❝Is that the worst you can do?❞

EIGHT
THE DEVIL

━━━━━━━━━━━

Sometimes (Y/N) wondered if following Kim Dokja was the right decision. This was one of those moments.

(Y/N) had to trudge his way down the path carrying two kids on his hips like a tired mother with twins. He always had to keep his guard up as well, since Jung Heewon would try to climb onto his back for a piggyback ride.

Truly, he was starting to regret ever joining this group of annoying people.

Lee Jihye, who wasn't used to this very common scene, looked at him weirdly and glanced back down at the children.

"Are they...your sons?"

(Y/N) choked on air and coughed profusely before his expression contorted into one of complete bewilderment.

"How old do you think I am to have two grown children?!"

They were both 11, so he had to be around 13 to have a child their age.

"Maybe you were a player when you were younger? You sure do look the part."

Jung Heewon joined in while laughing, "that's not a player that's a victim!"

He sighed heavily, contemplating the consequences of punching Lee Jihye into the future.

"...should I be flattered or offended?"

"You three, focus. We're almost here."

"Huh?"

[You have found a hidden dungeon!]

[This dungeon has already been discovered by someone. You can't get the first discovery achievement.]

If someone listened close enough, they could faintly hear (Y/N) curse out Yoo Jonghyuk in the background.

[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]

+

[Hidden Scenario – Theatre Dungeon]

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: A-

Clear Conditions: Defeat the master of Theatre Dungeon.