X

I'll destroy everything.

TENDESPAIR

TEN
DESPAIR

━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) felt that there was something wrong. It was the same churning feeling in his gut like it had countless heavy stones in it.

The feeling that something will go terribly wrong.

He trusted his gut a lot. After all, he survived many near death instances because of his gut instinct.

However, there was another solid piece of evidence fueling the trepidation he felt.

[The exclusive skill 'Prophet' shakes]

All of (Y/N)'s skills were more "humanoid" than anyone else's. Mostly because the skills he used the most are his exclusive attributes that can activate on their own and do things that are in (Y/N)'s best interest. Each and every skill has it's own mannerisms.

The Wall of Calamity is blunt and vigilant.

The Prophet is...well, a coward.

And the King of the Underworld has never interacted with (Y/N), nor has he ever used it because it is in a locked state.

However, although his Prophet skill can be a bit of a pus- a bit cowardly sometimes, he knew that this wasn't simply just a heads up for the future.

No- this was a very clear red flag saying that something terrible was about to happen.

Times like these (Y/N) was glad he had such human-like skills that could tell him in advance.

Although human-like exclusive attributes were also a double edged sword because as long as it was in (Y/N)'s best interest, they could prevent him from using it.

"Show me the future."

[The exclusive skill 'Prophet' stays quiet]

"I said, show me the future."

[The exclusive skill 'Prophet' refuses]

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. This cowardly little rat suddenly grew the balls to refuse him.

"Why."

It wasn't a question but a demand. No matter how human his skills appeared, at the end of the day, their only value was to be used and it'd be stupid relying on something that could suddenly refuse to allow you to use.