XXVII

I won't be powerless.

TWENTY SEVENSURVIVORS HAPPINESS

TWENTY SEVEN
SURVIVORS HAPPINESS

━━━━━━━━━━━

We interrupt this chapter to give a short bonus.

Welcome to the Villain questionnaire!

What was your thought process while creating (Y/N) and his personality?

Answer: Well, I'm sure some of you already know that the Constellation Killer is based on the Constellation Killer from another novel that I love, SSS-Class Suicide Hero. Although I only stole the title and memory-erasing ability.

Actually, (Y/N) is based on a mix of different characters, more specifically Lelouch from Code Geass and Gun from Lookism. Although my thought process was just to make someone who doesn't take anything seriously and is always saying something badass.

It's been a few months since you updated, did something happen? And will YJH, KDJ, and (Y/N) still be together?

Answer: If I'm being honest, the Small World arc is probably my least favorite arc of ORV, and it took a lot of motivation to write it up. To answer the second question, the simple answer is yes, they are all endgame, although it's a bit troubling to have them together so early, and that's why I will have to give them more trauma to spice things up!

How do you make such a good plot?

Answer: I'm flattered so many people enjoy my story. Honestly, I did my best to do the ORV writing style in my own way. Although, if I'm being honest, I didn't think so many people would beg me to make more sad scenes. Maybe I have a gift for angst?

What happened to Jaehyun?

Answer: Oh, he's gone, never coming back. I didn't want to add any OCs besides Azrael, so...I planned to kill him off from the beginning. As you already know, the Wall of Calamity can eat things, and the human personification of the Wall is Jaehyun, (Y/N)'s child from the first round. So, Jaehyun from this round got gobbled up for a reason that will be disclosed later.

Can you give us a spoiler?

Answer: Hmm, I can give you a spoiler for something in the far future. There will be an arc where (Y/N) touches the Fourth Wall and becomes assimilated into his character.

[A switch was flipped between the 'character' and the human behind the wall.]

"Who was it? Who made me forget my revenge?"