XXV

Now I know you're terrible.

TWENTY FIVEMOST SINFUL HUMAN

TWENTY FIVE
MOST SINFUL HUMAN

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Do you want to live?"

His voice was sweet, succulent like the juiciest apples in the garden of Eden, cursed but tempting.

It was an offer from the devil himself, a man who's soul was painted black, but the crinkle of his malicious eyes and the soft upward curl of his smiling lips made him look both like god's most treasured creation and the one who will bring end to this world.

Kim Namwoon licked his dry lips, the sound of footsteps growing louder as he got rid of the momentary shock and laughed.

"Is there anyone here who doesn't?"

(Y/N) grinned, his lips contorting into a cruel smile that can shake the very core of anyone's being. It was not noble, and it was not kind. He was no savior, no messiah, and no hero, but today, he would be crowned 'king.'

"That's right."

The whites of (Y/N)'s eyes turned black and his pupils glowed pure white in the form of an insignia. Kim Namwoon felt a stinging on his neck and they saw the black tattoo of a two pronged pitchfork below his Adam's apple.

"Then live."

[The exclusive skill 'King of the Underworld' responds to your calls]

[The underworld responds to your calls]

[Kim Namwoon has been reawakened!]

[Randomizing species...]

[Species chosen: Zombie]

[Synchronizing statistics...creating skills...assigning stigmas...Complete!]

Kim Namwoon felt the pain in his neck disappear and so did the tattoo, his skin was much paler, his teeth and nails sharper. Not to mention he could feel his strength was overwhelming.

[A nonexistent achievement has been made]

[A new story is germinating]

[The Legendary story 'Deity of the Dead' has been created!]

[50,000 coins have been rewarded]

"I'm a zombie...? Holy shit, that's so cool!"

The so-called zombie he turned into didn't eat people, they were undeads that couldn't die even if their heads were chopped off. As long as (Y/N) doesn't die, he won't as well.