[part-4]

•Jungkook:mumma papa why are u here so suddenly,u could have said me I would visit u..
•Namjoon: can't I visit my son huh...
•Jungkook:yahh no no dad u can of course....
•Namjoon: that's my good boy but kook me and ur mom wanna say u something.....
•Jungkook:huh??
•Seokjin: please don't be angry.....okay... it's for ur and taekookie's good....
•Jungkook:mom can I ever be angry on u guys huh....no nah...and say....what u guys wanna say....
•Namjoon: actually.....kook...Taekookie is aslo growing up and it's been four years....so...
•Jungkook:dad what are u talking about huh....[he asked while being confused]
•Seokjin: actually....we think u should marry again kook....
•Jungkook:WHAT....
•namjoon: don't shout kook... it's for ur good....and u aslo have to move on......try it kook....try to forget that boy....
•Jungkook:DAD DO U KNOW WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT HUH....
•seokjin:kook calm down and please for Taekookie he aslo wants a love of mumma....and ur dadda is right ,u should forget him......
•Jungkook:see mumma dadda I know u don't liked my taehyung but today u will say me to forget him huh.... which I can never do ....NEVER.....I ONLY LOVE MY TAEHYUNG....
•namjoon:KOOK.....
•seokjin: namjoon calm down ,calm...down.....baby....I know...u are hurt now...but think in a cool mind okay...then answer us.....
•Jungkook:u both can leave now....
Namjin: jungkook son list----[jk cut them off]
•Jungkook:JUST LEAVE...

Namjin looked down and then left....after sometime jk went to the door ...and locked it...and burst into tears....

•Jungkook:why tae baby why u leave us.... why... please come back please.....I can't.... anymore I can't.....I know my Taekookie wants his mother's love but...but.....I can't give ur place to anyone....... PLEASE TAEHYUNG COME BACK.... PLEASE....I know mumma dadda didn't liked u from the beginning........but for u I forgive them....u taught me.....to give all a second chance...but see today they are trying to give me marry to another girl.....see....I wanna die...now ....I JUST WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEE.....

he was continuously crying..... suddenly he heard a knock .......and heard his secretary called him because he have to go to s meeting....so he said her that he is coming and went to the bathroom....to fresh himself......and after that he went to the meeting......

In the meeting

Jungkook was not able to concentrate in the exam....he was continuously thinking about taehyung and what his parents said......after sometime the meeting was finished........and he excused himself...and went to his cabin and started to wash his face....in the bathroom....

Jk's pov

No I will not marry anyone....I know my Taekookie wants mumma but....no no....he don't want....I know I am being selfish but....never.... never.... anyways I think I should go home early today I am not feeling of working today....um what's the time now......oh it's 1:30 maybe Taekookie's school has finished,I can pick him too, anyways I should call my driver....not feeling of driving today....

After sometime he got out of the bathroom....and called his secretary.....

•??:hello sir....u called me....
•Jungkook:miss.jennie....actually for today can u handle my all meetings......

actually for today can u handle my all meetings