[part-11]

It's been three days tae had not come to the university....everyday jungkook would come to University and search for him ,but.... nothing happened,after 3 days jungkook was now standing outside the university....with his friends....but his attention was in the front gate.......he was waiting for a person to come....and suddenly he saw him .......there was Taehyung wearing a hoodie and jeans... looking so beautiful......

Jk was really happy to see Taehyung

Jk was really happy to see Taehyung....he ran to him and hugged him.... making everyone shocked in the university.....tae chuckled to see jungkook's cute behaviour....tae also hugged him back after sometime jk broke the hug...

•Jungkook:where were you tae huh....you know how much I was worried for you....why didn't you come huh...
•Taehyung:oh god Kookie relax relax....it was that....i-(suddenly jungkook cut him off..)
•Jungkook: Taehyung what's this...(saying it jungkook held tae's cheeks....and tae remembered that there was a bruise...when kook touched it...tae hissed in pain seeing it look became angry)who did this tae...say me....I will--(tae chuckled)
•Taehyung:calm down my Kookie....I am alright.... you don't have to worry ...okay....
•Jungkook:how can't I be worried tae....it hurts me to see you in this pain tae.....it hurts too much....why can't you understand tae that I lo--(jungkook's eyes widened in realisation)
•Taehyung:what were you saying Kookie?
•Jungkook: nothing you go to class I am coming okay....sweetie...(tae blushed hearing this name)
•Taehyuny:you really love to tease me right....
•Jungkook:who will not like to tease a cutie like you huh.....
•Taehyung:hey shut up ,you bunny boy(saying it he ran away from there with a red tomato face leaving a chuckling jungkook behind him,after that jungkook went to yoonmin)
•Yoongi:you love that boy very much.... don't you?(jungkook nodded)
•Jungkook:yea hyung I love him so much....I even think to live without him now hyung.....I just...
•Jimin:you should propose him Kookie....you should.....
•Jungkook:but hyung if he don't like me....if he starts to hate me after I propose him...if..he will reject me.....
•Jimin: don't be afraid to be rejected Kookie....and I am sure tae likes you....I always notice how tae blushes whenever he sees you....how he always ask about you.....how he cares for you Kookie.... don't loose this chance...
•Yoongi: Jimin is right Kookie.... don't loose this chance.....or it will be very late...for you......just think about it.....
•Jungkook:I will....hyung I will..........
•Jimin: anyways let's go to class now....or that motu teacher will beat us....
•Jungkook:yeah let's go......

(After that they all went to their class....this is how everyday tae would go to kook's house and practising their song for some hours he would leave...and also jungkook has taken tae's number so they always talks at night.......this is how the love named flower was blooming among themselves.....they always missed eachother....at last jk decided to propose tae but on the day of their competition yes.....he will make this day memorable to his Taehyung........he just can't wait for that day now)

[THE COMPETITION DAY]

Every participants were ready......many students were present their from other colleges......it was a very vital day for every college.... jungkook was very much excited because today he was going to propose his love of life...... jungkook was getting ready....the competition has started, jungkook and tae were the last one to perform...so they were getting ready....after getting ready jungkook went to tae's changing room...and seeing tae ....he was in cloud 9.....tae was literally looking like an angel..... jungkook put his hand on his beating heart.... tae looked at kook and he was aslo amazed to see this much handsome kook...