[part-18]

After 30 minutes they reached to the church...tae was crying very badly....after that cho-yuk again picked him up and came inside the church...tae saw the church was beautifully decorated by flowers....he was continuously crying...and struggling to be freed.....tae's uncle , aunty and Jackson were also present there with the so called beautiful girl avneet who was smirking to see tae's miserable state....

tae's uncle , aunty and Jackson were also present there with the so called beautiful girl avneet who was smirking to see tae's miserable state

After sometime cho-yuk put tae Down...in to ground where a priest was standing with a Bible in his hand....tae tried to run but jackson caught him....and slapped him very hard that he fell down in the ground....

•Jackson:YOU FCKER TRIED TO RUN AWAY...HUH...
•Taehyung:leave me I DON'T WANNA MARRY THIS OLD FOX...
•Avneet: WHAT YOU SAID TO M--*cho-yuk stopped her *
•Cho-yuk:wait avnee....*he slowly went to Taehyung and kneel down on his level*so I am a old fox huh..*Taehyung gulped and cho-yuk harshly grabbed tae's hair who winced in pain*
•Taehyung:ahh..lea...ve me it's hurts...😭

•Cho-yuk:OH IT HURTS HUH

•Cho-yuk:OH IT HURTS HUH...YOU FCKER....IF YOU DON'T MARRY ME NAH...THEN....UMM...
•Taehyung:.....the...n
•Cho-yuk:*smirk*I think you don't want to see your dear Hobie hyung again right ..
•Taehyung:*wide eyes* No don't do anything with my hyung please take him to hospital...they beat him mercilessly
•Avneet:dear taehyungie if you marry my uncle ...then we will think about to save your hyung or else....
•Taehyung:no... no I will marry please don't do anything..he is already very injured please save him...
•Cho-yuk:okay sweetie I will now come.. let's marry...*tae looked down and nodded with teary eyes... cho-yuk smiled and held tae's hand and took him to the priest*start the marriage father...*the priest looked at Taehyung with pity and nodded*
•Priest:So mr.lee do you take KIM •TAEHYUNG to be you lawful husb--"
•Cho-yuk:say wife father ..say WIFE
•priest:hmm...so do you take KIM TAEHYUNG as you lawful wife ...mr.lee cho-yuk?
•Cho-yuk:*looked at crying Taehyung..and smirked*Yes I do...
•Priest:now my child*looked at •Taehyung*do you take Me.lee cho-yuk as you lawful husband.....?
•Taehyung:*just crying*..........
•Priest:My child...say ...
•Taehyung:.............
•Cho-yuk: TAEHYUNG...DO YOU WANT YOUR TO DIE HUH...
•Taehyung:no no..... please
•Cho-yuk:THEN SAY I DO... YOU MOTHERFCKER*Taehyung nodded*
•Priest:so do you take mr.lee as your lawful husband?
•Taehyung:I....I...I...umm...
•Avneet:say it fast Taehyung...
•Taehyung:I...I...*burst into cry*I...d--*he was cut of by a loud bang sound*
•??:HE DON'T DO.....*everybody looked at the side and seeing the person... everyone's eyes widen...and tae was really happy to see the person and also shock*
•Taehyung:ju....ngko..ok you..

•Jungkook:YES ME

•Jungkook:YES ME...AND STOP THIS F*CKING MARRIAGE....
•Cho-yuk:WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH....
•Jungkook:oh me...ask you niece about me ,she knows about me very well.... right nah avneet...*seeing Jungkook avneet was very shocked...*
•Avneet: Jungkook you...her...e umm uncle it's Jungkook...my fian--
•Jungkook: sorry I think you are wrong avneet...so you oldie ,I am Jeon Jungkook...your kidnapped bride's boyfriend who is here to take his jewel back.... because Jungkook don't love to share his things....
•Cho-yuk:YOU...TODAY NOBODY CAN STOP ME I WILL MARRY HIM... HE IS ONLY MINE...GUARDS KILL THIS BOY...
•Taehyung:no... no....*tae was about to go to jk but cho-yuk held his hand*

The guards went to jungkook and started fighting with him... Jungkook was very easily beating everybody but .... suddenly a guard came behind him and hit his head with a rod and Jungkook fell down in the ground while groaning in pain....

•Taehyung:KOOKIE...KOOKIE..*he wanted to run to jungkook but cho-yuk was helding his hand*
•Cho-yuk:guards tie his hands and avnee go to your fiance...and you..*pulled Taehyung towards him*you marry me or I will also kill this lover of yours...
•Taehyung:no...you can't..
•Cho-yuk:then marry me..or
•??:OR WHAT HUH.....*seeing the person cho-yuk's eyes widened*
•Cho-yuk:police..
•Police officer:yes me...and you are under arrest for forcing a young boy to marry you...
•Cho-yuk:YOU....LET ME GO OR OR...*suddenly he took his gun out and put it in tae's head*
•Jungkook:NO TAEHYUNG...
police officer:YOU BASTARD...*saying it the police officer shoot cho-yuk 's hand....and the gun fall down...and Taehyung run and went to jungkook...and hugged him...avneet was just watching all this things....*
•Cho-yuk:ahh... TAEHYUNG COME HERE...OR*then the police caught him and also arrested tae's uncle ,aunty,and jackson...with Avneet*
•Police officer:we will take our leave now...
•Yoongi:give them the worst punishment....they ...you know nah..*the police office nodded...and Yoongi came here with the police officers....also jimin is with him....*
•Police: don't worry we will...*then they left with them...*
•Taehyung:kookie are you alright,Kookie..
•Jungkook:leave me Taehyung....am I anyone to you huh...*Taehyung looked down...*you just didn't say me anything and simply said that break up...do you know how much I suffered...I felt like my world has collapsed....
•Taehyung:*burst into cry*then what should I do....kookie...I am not pure kookie...I am not PURE ANYMORE...you are really very innocent kookie...you deserve a very beautiful and pure person not a bad person like me...who is ..who is..
•Jungkook:raped right*Taehyung's eyes widened*
•Taehyung:how do you know....?

[Flashback:Jhope called Jungkook...after some rings Jungkook picked up the call...and said him to come there...and as soon as Jungkook heard it ..he came there and seeing jhope's condition he was very shocked....in that was jhope said everything to jungkook and Jungkook also send jhope to hospital with Yoongi and jimin and said them to bring police....after that he came towards the church fastly so he can stop this marriage...]

•Taehyung:how is hyung now Kookie?
•Yoongi: don't worry taetae ,Hobie hyung is alright...
•Taehyung:I am sorry kookie...I am sorry but....*burst into cry , Jungkook hugged him...*
•Jungkook: it's okay baby I am here now...I am here... don't be afraid...
•Taehyung:you know kookie I was very afraid,very very....but...
•Jungkook:baby....umm.. let's marry
•Taehyung:wh...at but koo..kie I am..not pure kookie...I am a sl--
•Jungkook:SHUT UP KIM TAEHYUNG...DO YOU THINK I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR YOUR BODY HUH....SAY ....
•Taehyung:I...*looked down*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued 🆗
______________________________________________

To be continued 🆗______________________________________________

this is all imagination.....so please don't take it as serious...and if u don't like it u can leave gladly.......and I am saying.....it can be happy ending or sad ending too....I don't know.........and it will contain blood and many more.....if u are uncomfortable u can leave gladly.....and yes main couple is taekook...........
.
.
.
.
.
Waiting....