[part-12]

Hello guys...I just wanna say if you guys are not liking this FF then say me ,I will stop writing it.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After the competition they all came to back stage....and everyone started congratulating tae and kook.... really they sang a very heart touching song today.....after sometime it's the result time......tae was just bitting his lips in tension .....kook noticed it and held his hand.....

•Jungkook: don't worry everything will be alright please don't bit your beautiful lips.....*hearing it tae blushed a little*
•Taehyuny:hmm...Kookie...but I wish we win.....*jungkook just nodded after sometime all the students were called in the stage.....they all went to the stage...and the anchor started.....*
•Ankhar:so the moment has come when we will know the answer......so students....you all really sang very beautifully but we just have to select the best three right.....so if anyone don't win ...... don't think you lose....think that you won.....never think of losing.....try again......ok*all the students nodded*SO NOW THE RESULT TIME......THE THIRD PRICE GOES TO BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL .......... PLEASE COME FORWARD*loud claps were heard and really two beautiful boys came forward....while smiling in happiness*THEY ARE FROM ANGELINA STUDY SIDE..........CONGRATS KIDS.......*chanbaek thanked him* SECOND RUNNER UP IS JESSI AND HYUNGKAI.......THEY ARE FROM HIDEN PANTHER UNIVERSITY..... CONGRATS KIDS......*one girl and boy came forward.....there eyes were full of happy tears......*OUR FIRST RUNNER UP IS YEONJUN AND SOOBIN ..... CONGRATS SWEETIES..........THEY ARE FROM.....TXT OF BOOK UNIVERSITY.....*the whole stadium was full of clapping sounds two young and beautiful boys came forward....and bowed to the judges,ankhar and every audience......*AND THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST OUR ONE AND ONLY CHAMPION IS..........*in this moment everyone's heart beat grew fast.....sweats were formed in kook's head.....tae again started bitting his lips.....*.....SO READY....SO OUR....CHAMPION TROPHY OF THIS YEAR GOES TO NONE OTHER THAN....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any guess anyone....okay then 1....2...3....and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO THIS YEARS CHAMPION TROPHY GOES TO TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK.....THE STUDENTS OF BANGTAN DYNAMITE UNIVERSITY..... PLACE CLAPS*jungkook and Taehyung boths' eyes widened and in excitement they hugged eachother.....and started jumping like kids, everyone was watching them with pure and peace....after that they all got their price and the amount of price for winning....after the speech....they all went about to go but suddenly....jk...."

•Jungkook:today I will sing a song for someone who is very special for me....*then he started singing his euphoria song....after the end he opened his eyes and heard lots of clapping sound.....he smiled*this song is for someone whom I will propose today.....the day when I saw him...I fall in love.....he was really angel to my life....he brought happiness to me....*tae felt a little sad.... because now kook will propose his love today jk will become any other person's....a single tear escaped from his eyes....he sighed sadly....*
•Taehyung:why no one can love me...why I am so unlucky.....*he looked down...*
•Jungkook:my love...I don't know you love me not buy today I will propose you.....I am proposing you baby that I will always protect you and no one will able to hurt you.... And I will love you till my last breath sweetheart don't worry if after death I will became ghost then I will also come to you then we will be again couples....ghost couple*everybody chuckled*so baby....my sweetheart....my kim Taehyung will you be boyfriend.....*taehyung's eyes widened*please baby will you my boyfriend it's okay if you don't want I don't wanna for....I *Suddenly tae came and hugged him..and started crying*
•Taehyung:I also love you to Kookie....I love you from bottom of my heart.....I always full safe in your arms ..... thanks for everything......*kook smiled*
•Crowd:*SHOUTING*KISS THAT BLUE EYES CUTIE JEON.....*jungkook smriked at tae who was just a blushing mesh then he kissed him....*

"Thus my love entered in my journey"

*PRESENT TIME*

|Taekookie:my god so sweet love story....am I right v uncle....*v looked at him and smiled.....and cupped his face.... taekookie was really a motherly love towards v....he went to his lap....*you are just like my mother....
•V:*smiles*aww really.... that's great.....*he kissed taekookie's forehead*so now we should start our story..
•Taekookie:but you have--
•V:okay.....so .....in .......the next t---[suddenly a call cut him off]
•??: TAEKOOKIE......BABY WHERE ARE YOU??
•Taekookie:oh jhope unkie is calling me....[suddenly they heard some footsteps, hearing it v put taekookie down and stood up...then kissed taekookie's forhead....]
•V:my sweetie..I have to go now....and don't say about me to anyone okay.....
•Taekookie:but unkie....you are leaving why....[he pouted sadly]
•V:I have to go now baby....but whenever you will remember me....your v unkie will be with you....and don't worry I will read this story to you okay.....bye....[taekookie nodded]now baby go your unkie is calling you go....[then taekookie went towards the stairs...but before climbing down he looked back again but strangely v was not there anymore.....he again pouted...then suddenly hoseak came....]
Hoseak:baby...where were you huh ....do you know how much worried I was....[taekookie hugged hoseak]
•Taekookie:unkiee.....my mumma was just cute like me...right....[hoseak smiled and carried taekookie in his arms]
•Hoseak: yes baby...he was...and also very naughty like my taekookie [taekookie chuckled]now let's go ,dadda is finding you everywhere......[saying it hoseak went downstairs with taekookie in his arms..... seeing his dadda.... taekookie jump down of hoseak's arms and went to jungkook who chuckled]baby carefull...
•Jungkook:awww my baby missed me huh.....[saying it he picked taekookie up]see baby mumma is also here...[taekookie looked that iu was standing beside them while smiling sweetly..... taekookie didn't say anything and hide his face in jungkook's neck]
•Iu:I think baby don't miss me....
•Jungkook:I think he is sleepy.....right baby
...[taekookie just didn't answer and pout....]
•Taekookie:v unkie taekookie miss you....[he whispered it....and slowly drifted into sleep in his dad's arms... seeing it jungkook smiled]
•Jungkook:I hope you will forgive me taetae...my baby....but I am sorry......I have to do it for my son...no our son....[he said with teary eyes...which was noticed by hoseak who sadly smiled ]

To be continued 😀--------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued 😀
--------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued 😀--------------------------------------------------------------------

Next part....Coming soon.....