[part-9.2]

After attending the college tae and jungkook went to their house again and after greeting Jin they went upstairs to Jk's roomand sat on the his bed....

•Jungkook:tae wait a min okay.....I am coming after freshing up ,then we will go to my studio okay......

Tae nodded and jungkook went to the
bathroom.....and then tae took his diary out and started to read his song....about which he said to kook....but suddenly his phone rang......he took out his phone...and saw it was his....hyung...

•Tae:hello hyungie....
•??:hello baby......are you in your friend's house now?
•Tae:yeah hyung....I said you nah...some project work.....so I am here.....
•??: it's okay... anyways baby...... please don't be late........okay......
•Tae:okie my cutie hyungie ba-bye....

After talking he cut the call and put his phone in his bag...... suddenly the bathroom door opened and jungkook came outside only with a towel wrapped around his waist while his upper part was naked.....and seeing the view...tae's eyes widened.......he was just staring at Jk's muscles.....

•Jk:I know sweetheart that I am handsome no

•Jk:I know sweetheart that I am handsome no.1,you don't have to stare[hearing it tae blushed and looked other way]
•Tae:you baddie go wear something, don't you have shame[jk chuckled]
•Jk:shame? tae we both are boys......
•Tae:I don't care you go and wear drees properly or I am going
•Jk:okay baba angry bird I am going......

Saying it jk took some clothes from the cupboard and after sometime he came out from the bathroom all dressed and looking handsome......

•Jk: let's go to my studio now....
•Tae:okay let's go Kookie

Then they both went towards Jk's small house studio and seeing it tae was awestruck........

•Tae:marvelous.....
•Jungkook:aww thank you ..... anyways let's go to inside okay
•Tae:yeah ....

After that tae and jk went inside to studio and tae started to see the studio with so much exciting....... seeing this jk chuckled......he thought that ate was looking so cute like it......