[part 5]

•Jungkook:um....where is he....
•Driver: let's ask this kids....

Jungkook nobbed then he stopped a little girl and then kneeled down to her level and asked her....

•Jungkook:my cutie do u know Jeon Taekookie.....
•Girl:oh unkie taekoo yeah I know,he is my friend....
•Jungkook:aww really I am his dadda....
•Girl:ehh uncle u are sooooo handsome.....
•Jungkook:haha thanks bubba....u are aslo cute... anyways do u know where he is....
•Girl: actually unkie I think he is with Lisa mam....
•Jungkook:huh why....
•Girl: actually today he cried so mam took him with her.....
•Jungkook:cry ??? Why?
•Girl:beca-----[suddenly the girl's mom called her]oh no unkie my mommy is calling....I have to go...
•Jungkook:wait wait....do u know where is the teacher room....
•Girl:oh....that side uncle....and bye.....
Jungkook:bye bubba

Then the girl hugged jungkook and jungkook aslo kissed her forhead and she left to her...mom..

•Jungkook:uncle just wait here okay I am coming okay....
•Driver:okay sir....

Then jungkook left towards the staff room....and after reaching their he knocked the door....and a girl opened it...and then jungkook asked her... about Lisa...and she....pointed towards a girl who was sitting in the corner of the room while taking a sleeping boy in his arms....and jungkook's eyes widen when he saw it was his son...so he ran towards her....and called her.......

•Jungkook:hello....mam...
•Lisa:yes sir.....u want something....
•Jungkook: actually I am taekookie's dadda...
•Lisa:oh sir...so sorry I couldn't recognise u.... anyways sir I have some talks with u.....
•Jungkook:yes.....and can I take my son.....
•Lisa:yeah here......

Then jungkook took sleeping Taekookie to his arms.....and then he said Lisa that he is coming in some min...then he went to his car and gave Taekookie to the driver.....and went to the school...again to talk with Lisa.....

•Jungkook:yes mam....say...
•Lisa: actually not here....can we talk in private please....
•Jungkook:umm....okay

Then they went to the school playground which was now....very silent......

•Lisa: actually....sir......I wanna talk something about Taekookie.....
•Jungkook:yes mam did he do something....
•Lisa:no no sir...he is really a good student I just want to say u something...which happened today.....
•Jungkook:yeah mam...say...
•Lisa: actually sir today I ask all the students to tell something about their Mumma.....and then...--[then Lisa told everything which happened in the class....]
•Jungkook:................
•Lisa: actually sir....I am so sorry for me...he became sad...and sir.....he always smile .....but behind this cute smile....he has hidden his pain....his pain of not having his mumma...I just wanna say that I am sorry to make his cry....
•Jungkook:hey hey mam.... it's okay ...u didn't know it... right...and sorry for.... creating u problem....
•Lisa:no no sir it's okay.....just try to keep him happy....he is just to soft...for this world.....
•Jungkook:I know...I can give him anything but never...give him the love of his mumma....
•Lisa:u can sir...just try to move on...and take a new mumma for Taekookie...and sir don't mind I just said my opinion....
•Jungkook: it's okay....I will think about...it....and thanks for taking care of my son.....
•Lisa: it's my responsibility.... sir anyways....bye ..sir...I have to go now.....
•Jungkook:hm....

Then they left..... each directions...and after jungkook...reach his...car...he took sleeping Taekookie in his lap and started stroking his hair...while the driver uncle started the car......

•Jungkook's pov•

"Sir u should try to move on and take a now mumma for Taekookie, jungkook u should marry iu.... Taekookie aslo wants a mother's...love"I was just thinking all the words which Lisa and my mother and father said me....should I really marry now...am I the one....who is stopping Taekookie from mother's love.....papa aslo said iu is a good girl.....she is aslo ready to take Taekookie.......so I should marry right.......aish......