𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗

。*゚.*.。 

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ❬ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳❭ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘 ❞

»»————-   ————-««

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗣 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗦𝗦 ❞

»»————-   ————-«« 

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬. ❞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 

༺  𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜 ! 

— 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗦𝗧 was not a sucker for relationships. She learned that as soon as she was cheated on by her first love in the tenth grade. Since then, she hooked up with people, but would never commit into a relationship with them. When she hooked up with Dean Winchester at a bar in South Dakota, she didn't expect to see his face ever again, let alone be in any sort of relationship of any type. But when he got her pregnant, they sort of had to have a relationship. Neither parent cared, only wanting what was best for their child. When their daughter, Aria Winchester was born, Eliza panicked. She didn't know how they were going to co-parent, but he assured her they would find a way. 

— 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 was in somewhat of the same boat as Eliza West. He wasn't a sucker for relationships; he only hooked up with girls he met at bars. He didn't want to drag anymore people into his screwed up way of life. Unfortunately for him, he had dragged not only Eliza, but his unborn daughter into the life. When Dean found out Eliza was pregnant, he immediately felt guilty. He had just ruined this girl's life, and now his unborn child's. But, he forced himself to grow up, and offered for Eliza to stick with him until the baby was born. He was nervous. He didn't want to be like his father, he wanted more for his baby. Now, his "baby" is three, and straying closer to the world he swore to protect her from.