𝟎𝟑. 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

༺ ❛ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬

☆.•°¤*¤°

AFTER THE PARENTS HAD WENT INSIDE THE HOUSE, they had been met with the sight of Sam hugging a crying Aria. Immediately, both parents rushed over to the pair, both wanting to know who or what caused their child harm. 

Aria had her face shoved in the confines of Sam's jacket, sobbing painfully as she clutched tightly onto his arm. Sam's expression was one of worry and confusion. 

The parents had made it to Sam's side, Dean putting a firm grip on Sam's shoulder, shaking it roughly. 

"What happened? Why is she crying?" Dean frantically questioned his younger brother, Eliza trying to pry Aria out of Sam's hold. The younger Winchester brother gave his brother a frantic shrug, making the older brother sigh out frustratingly. 

"I don't know!" Sam exclaimed, waving his free hand around dramatically. "One minute she was laughing and the next she was on the ground!" Sam frantically informed his brother. 

Dean looked to his daughter, who was now being held by Eliza, Aria's sobs were muffled in her mother's tank top. The mother's face was etched with worry, looking down at her daughter as she stroked the girl's hair. 

The woman shushed the girl as Dean walked to their side, his hand finding the small of Aria's back and rubbing comforting circles. The girl continued to sob as the parents consoled her. 

"Shh. Calm down, Aria." Eliza cooed softly, caressing her daughter's cheek lovingly, the girl in turn calming down slightly. Dean decided to ask the question they all wanted to know. 

"Baby, what happened?" Dean asked softly, the girl starting to mutter something, but it got slurred between her sobs. Dean sighed, placing his hand on the girl's face and turning it to face him. 

"Calm down. I can't understand you when you're cryin' like this." Dean says, the girl trying to hold back her choked sobs. 

Aria takes shaky breaths, the tears still cascading swiftly down her red cheeks. Slowly, she brings her ankle into her grasp, clutching it in pain.