𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭

THE NIGHT WE MET!

༺ ❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌. ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ I'M CHANCE SCOTT. ❞ 

☆.•°¤*¤°

ARIA HAD STAYED IN HER ROOM SINCE THE DINNER SITUATION. She definitely didn't want to see her father after he had done something more childish than her. He often had outbreaks like this; she couldn't reason beyond the fact that he acted this way because of her Uncle's death. Other than that huge fact, he had never treated her this way before. Every time she would mention Sam, or even subconsciously copy his actions, he would go cold. 

She could tell by the life seemingly draining from his eyes and his words becoming harsher. He would never look her in the eye when it happened. He didn't want to face her while he pushed his daughter out of his life. As much as he tried to prevent this from happening; he was undeniably becoming his father. 

He let the death of his brother cloud his emotions and treatment of his daughter. But there was one thing about this comparison that set him aside from his dad. He would never lay his hands on his child. Even at the mental state he's currently in, he would die before that ever happened. Most likely at his own hand. 

However, after every altercation the duo faced, he never failed to buy her more gifts and apologize like that would fix the wound he continually opened before it got the chance to heal. 

So, she was sprawled out on her bed, staring up at her ceiling just awaiting his arrival with his empty apologies. She was used to this by now. But somehow she continued to fall for his apologies every time even though everything happened the same way. To Aria, this was still her Dad. Every now and then she could see bits and pieces of how he used to be, and by making up with him, she would still be able to see the old him. 

If she didn't, she would lose him for who knows how long. She tried to hate him, but she was scared he would turn even more cold and wouldn't treat her how he used to at all. Her panic and anxiety about this situation has kept her and Eliza up at night, it's a problem her mother is currently trying to aid.