𝟎𝟒. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬 !

༺ ❛ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

☆.•°¤*¤°

TWO DAYS HAD PAST SINCE ARIA SPRAINED HER ANKLE, two days that she has wanted to go outside and play, but hasn't been able to. 

With the sprained ankle, her parents have kept her on a pretty tight leash. She wasn't allowed to run, she wasn't allowed to go outside and play, she wasn't allowed to walk very much, and she had to rest as much as possible. 

Aria hated it. She wanted to go outside and run free, she didn't like being trapped in a cooped-up house. She also hated resting. She was barely allowed to walk, always having to sit while Dean or Eliza got what she needed. 

Not to mention, she couldn't go see her friend anymore. 

Dean and Eliza keep her pretty secluded from any other kids. Not that they mean to, they just don't take Aria anywhere to interact with other kids that often. 

But, one day, Aria had been outside by the pond at Bobby's house, picking flowers for her family when he showed up. Her mother had gone inside to make a sandwich for herself and her child, leaving Aria alone. 

Aria had been to indulged in the flower picking to hear his approaching footsteps. When he made his presence known, she had whirled around, suddenly terrified of the person in front of her. 

He looked about four years older than her. He had wavy blonde hair with bright blue eyes, and a kind smile. 

The girl was reluctant to talk to him, but when he placed his hand on her shoulder, all the worry had left her body. Now, she wasn't scared, she was excited to meet him. 

He had played with her and her dolls, made flower crowns with her, and even made a handshake with her. They had played until her mother came out of the house, calling her name with a plate in her hand. Aria had turned to ask him if he wanted lunch, when he was suddenly gone. 

Ever since then, she had gone down to the pond, seeing him briefly until he left, always when her mother would emerge from out of the house. 

Aria was very fond of him, she never had any friends before. She would always tell her mother about the great times she had with him, her mother thinking he was imaginary.