𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙒 !

༺ ❛ 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄, 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐌 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇. ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝  𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

☆.•°¤*¤°

"UNCLE SAMMY, IS SOMETHING GOIN' ON?" Her words cut through the silence like a knife. His hand stopped stroking the blonde hair on her head, as well as his words. 

Even at an age as young as three, she picked up on any little tension going on between the family. That, and the fact the she could hear her father getting angry at Bobby downstairs. 

"Um," Sam paused to think for a moment, unsure of what to tell her. "No, everything is fine, AJ." He tried to pull together a tight smile, but it ended up looking like more of a grimace. Aria's eyes instantly narrowed at his obvious aversion. 

"You aren't a berry good liar, Sammy." Sam let out a scoff at her words. No wonder he had to just give himself up to Lucifer, obviously his first attempt at a lie wasn't enough, even for a toddler. 

"You mean, very," He corrected with a taunting smirk. "And let's just say I'm not as skilled as you are, Pinocchio." The little girl instantly gasped at his choice of words before firing back at him. 

"If anyone's Pinocchio, it's you!" She giggled in amusement. 

Maybe she won't ask again. Sam thought. She seemed to be pretty distracted now. He wouldn't have to attempt to lie to her again, or end up slipping up and saying he was going to die. He just prayed that she wouldn't ask again. 

Dean's shouts of anger echoed from downstairs, causing the girl to let out a sigh. 

"Tell me what's wrong." She demanded softly. Ever since her father and uncle talked in the junkyard they weren't the same. 

She didn't know how, but she could just feel the guilt and defeated feeling radiating from both of them. And now her father was screaming at Bobby for something she didn't understand, her uncle was spending more time with her than usual in the past weeks, and her mother feels sad and scared all the time.