𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙀 !

༺ ❛ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 

She had been poked, prodded, and interrogated non - stop since Lucifer had arrived. He looked at her with such curiosity and a hint of malice. He needed answers out of her. He needed to find out where her daughter was. 

The first tactic he used was torture; it was his specialty after all. He went through a series of slicing and stabbing with a blade. Eliza would scream out in immense pain, but she didn't break. It angered him that he couldn't get her to talk. So, he would heal her wounds so she didn't bleed out, and then stabbed and sliced at her once more. 

After about an hour of screaming and not talking, he had decided that torture wasn't going to work. He had even tried mental torture, but she didn't seem to be too phased. Now came verbal torture. 

He had brought her parents to her again, and they both started spitting out insults towards her. Threats, disappointment, it just made her mad more than anything. They used their magic to pull memories her brain tried to hide to her conscious. 

They had messed up again, because now she was remembering traumatizing events, and she wasn't able to even speak. Her eyes had blown wide as she whimpered at the memories. Her "parents" would ask her questions, but soon realized she literally could not respond because of shock and PTSD. 

Lucifer just let out a heavy sigh and slapped a palm to his forehead in annoyance. "Doesn't she know we don't have time for her to be unresponsive?" The couple gave the devil a blank stare as they started to push the memories back as if to fix their wrong - doing. 

"I need a break from all of this sappy shit." Lucifer groaned, walking towards the steel door, but not before pausing. "Keep pushing. I need to find that kid." He walked out the door, heading to find a drink - preferably a strong one. 

The couple let out an exhausted breath when he finally left the room. They had now been at it for almost two in - a - half hours. Something had to give, and they needed to find out what. 

Eliza was now breathing heavily as she slumped in the wooden chair. Her head was pounding and her mind was a mess. The people that had brought her into this world had just arranged and analyzed her memories. They tried to find the location of her child, but Eliza's mind was stronger. She let them see what she wanted.