𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

BEGINNING OF THE END !

༺ ❛ 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ LUCIFER, THE BIG BAD DEVIL, BLAH-BLAH-BLAH. 

☆.•°¤*¤°

TW : mentions of drug abuse

Loud shouts echoed from behind her door. No matter how here little hands covered her ears, the shouts were full force. She held her knees to her chest on her twin - sized bed, blanket covering her head, and tears falling freely down her cheeks. 

Her hands were trembling violently while they clutched onto her beloved teddy bear. 

This was a day that she had never wanted to remember. This was one of the few times she had heard her parents argue so violently. All she remembered about this was that her father left the house with a bloody face. 

"Fuck you, Dean! You know that's bullshit!" Eliza screamed out, her voice unleashing pure hostility. 

"Bullshit? I saw you with my own eyes!" Her father defended. 

Aria didn't know how she was reliving this moment. It already happened, but everything was so real. She had all five senses, so she knew this wasn't a regular dream. 

Her eyes squeezed shut as she heard more yelling and cursing. 

"Don't act like I didn't see you with fucking cocaine around our kid!" Aria remembered that sentence being the final blow to Eliza. 

Silence ensued for about a minute. 

"You don't understand." Eliza muttered, getting ready to leave the room, when Dean had forced her to turn back around. 

"Really? Because I think it's crystal clear." Dean spat out, and Eliza sent a harsh slap to his face, one that sounded through to their child. 

At the sound of contact, Aria flinched, instantly sobbing even harder. It only got worse from here. 

"I have been through hell this past week! But you're always gone so how would you know!" Eliza screamed through a broken sob. Dean went to speak but he was cut off again.