𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎 !

༺ ❛ 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗡𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗬

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘. Her eyes squeezed shut at the motion, and her head dropped down. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they were strapped down with rope to a wooden chair. A groan left her lips as she slowly blinked to clear her vision. 

Looking around the room, it was nothing but white - colored walls, and a steel door. She tried to turn her head to the side as best as she could, but she could only see the same thing that was in front of her. Dark red blood trailed slowly down her head from the large gash. She racked her mind for an explanation as to where she was, why she was here, and what the hell happened. 

The woman stared at the wall as she slowly regained her memories. Her eyes lit up in realization as she recalled what happened. 

She had tried to be quiet, but she had knocked over the stupid vase, revealing her hiding spot. Their heads turned to her swiftly, and she knew she had to fight. It didn't last long, however, when the cloaked figure bashed her head into the wall and drug her out the door. 

She was so damn close to finding out what they needed. So close to - 

The steel door swung open with force, making a loud clanging noise echo throughout the room. The woman's head snapped upwards to be faced with two individuals, and two guards. Their pendants glimmered in the white light. She couldn't see their faces, seeing as they were wearing hoods. 

"Hello, Eliza. Pleased to be reunited once more." A look of confusion plastered itself on Eliza's face. The figure seemed to notice, and quickly reiterated. 

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh! My apologies." The wrinkled hand of the figure slowly grasped the black cloth and pulled backwards. The other figure did the same. A loud gasp left her lips when she was met with their faces. 

"No fucking way."