𝟎𝟐. 𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 !

༺ ❛ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗨𝗣

☆.•°¤*¤°

IT HAD BEEN THREE DAYS UNTIL DEAN HAD FINALLY RETURNED BACK TO HIS DAUGHTER.

Three more days that Aria had cried due to his absence. Three more days that Eliza's anger irked because he still hadn't returned home. 

Aria had been outside in the chilly February weather, running back and forth to play with her dolls.  

The three year old had begged her mother all morning to let her go play outside. Who was Eliza to resist the sweet girl's request? So, Eliza got her daughter bundled up in three layers of clothes, hoping that she didn't get hypothermia.  

As soon as her mother opened the door to the outside world, she dashed out the door, toys in both hands. Eliza laughed as she watched from her spot on the front porch, a book held in her hand. 

The young girl had played outside for almost two hours, not once showing any interest in going inside. Eliza didn't mind. She knew her daughter didn't like being trapped indoors. The outside world was a freeing experience to Aria. However, she would have to take Aria inside later, before it became colder - that wouldn't be a fun experience. 

The time was 5:00 p.m. and Aria was now lying in the grass, her dolls held up in the air as her breath presented itself in the air. The youngest Winchester was worn out from running around outside, but she didn't want to go back inside, she wanted to stay outside and enjoy the freedom for as long as she could. 

The grass blades scratched her face uncomfortably when she turned, making the girl whine as she got on her feet, walking toward her mother. 

Eliza was engrossed in her book, her eyes reading intently from behind her reading glasses. She looked up from the cream colored pages, eyes instantly landing on her daughter who was walking toward her. 

"Are you done playing?" The woman questioned, shutting the book after sticking a book mark in it. Aria shook her head, her mother's eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 

"I'm thirsty." The young girl mumbled, her mother's expression relaxing at the girl's words. Eliza smiled softly, patting her daughter's head as she stood.