Chapter 1 - The Wedding

It was a lovely Sunday in January. Everyone was gathering for this special occasion where the bride and the groom would be tying the knot within an hour. The wedding planner, Beatrice Dawson did everything that she could in order to make the event memorable not just for the newlyweds, but also for the guests who were coming from all around the world.

The bride, who was her friend's mutual friend, persuaded her to plan this short-gun wedding, which she wanted to hold a wedding at Laucala Island Resort in Fiji. Thanks to her billionaire groom, they were able to book the venue instantly without facing any difficulties. So far, everything was going perfectly according to the original plans.

From the venue to the guest's accommodation, Beatrice has done her job effortlessly where she without a break did all the things that have been demanded by her client. But what she heard from the gossipy bridesmaids – Barbara Jackson stole her best friend's boyfriend and without any sign, the man decided to marry her because he thought he already met an angel and ditched his loyal seven-year girlfriend just to be with this bimbo.

"It's true. Martin dumped Reanna just to be with Barbara. Don't understand how she has the guts to marry her 'former best friend' boyfriend." Said one of the bridesmaids. 

"She is so shameless!" Another one responded with full of disgust. 

Albeit the grapevines amongst the bridesmaids is common, this one was too severe for Beatrice to cope with. She ultimately despised something like this, but for the paycheck, she have to pretend not to care about their problems. Luckily Barbara was not there, otherwise, the two bridesmaids might be buried deep into the ground. 

The wedding has started and Beatrice saw the bride walking down the aisle with a grin. She did not know why she felt sick to see her face after accidentally listening to the gossip. When the officer started to officiate the beach wedding, a man that came from nowhere suddenly showed up and demanded the wedding to be stopped a few minutes after when both of the newlyweds had been declared a married couple.

"Stop! How could both of you tearing Reanna's heart into pieces? You two are definitely an asshole especially you, Martin. Fuck you! " The Asian man spoke harshly before pointing his finger at the groom, saying that he was an irresponsible person who had already broken somebody's heart.

"Bryan, you are not invited here for this nuptial and how could you travel thousands of kilometres without a proper invitation. This is insane!" Martin Matthews, the groom of the occasion said and tried to control the tense situation. Still, he could not believe how his brother's ex-girlfriend would be an intruder at his wedding.

"Listen here before I kill you, Martin. Months ago, you broke my sister's heart just to be with her self-centred friend and guess what, both of you are the match made in heaven. I came here as an act of revenge and to ruin your beautiful wedding. Oh, and don't forget that your bimbo wife heartlessly invited Reanna to the wedding of her ex-boyfriend and here I am, replacing her as the wedding crasher." Bryan announced to his sister's ex-boyfriend that he came to Fiji uninvited so he could get revenge by destroying their perfect wedding.

Beatrice that saw the intruder, decided to play a hero to save the day! This wedding meant a lot, and without the paycheck how could she continue with her business? Not before everything turned back to normal, Bryan headed to the five-tier fruits cake and wanted to destroy it not until Beatrice came to the rescue the cake that had cost a dollar to recreate that mouth-watering masterpiece. 

For the first time in her life, this wedding was the first lavish and horrible she ever handled and to make amends for everything, she convinced the 29th years old Chinese man to surrender himself and apologise to the newlyweds for intruding on their private wedding.