A New Beginning

It has been twenty years since the infamous spy "Twilight" stopped the war between Westalia and Ostania, and the National Unity party was disbanded ten years ago under mysterious circumstances.

However, the certainity about peace is it's uncertainty. It did not last forever. Atleast not by itself.

Once a big power is eradicated, many small sprouts hungry for more influence would claw their way up, with their equally voracious appetite for dominance.

They must be stopped at all costs!

***********

"So you are asking for immunity in exchange for providing information about your boss?"

"Yes! Of course. I was planning on leaving the crime life. It was because the boss threatened me that I had to do all those heinous crimes. In fact, I hated it. My wife Evelyn and my dear son...*sniffle* are all waiting for my return. Even my blind sister who has no one *sniffle*......"

"Here, drink some water"

"Thank you..you are so considerate for an SSS officer.*Sniffle*"

The woman smiled. Her bright green emerald eyes twinkled with excitement.

'Finally I got to see a true serial killer! What an amazing liar! But ofcourse not good as....'

"Second Lieutenant Forger!"

Anya turned her head to see her subordinate fidgeting with numerous document sheets.

"Oh..Officer Charles. Did you get the information I wanted?"

"Yes..Maam."

"And the photograph?"

"Here...Maam"

Anya narrowed her eyes and her mouth widened into a sly smile. *Heh*

She struck the photo into the man's face.

"Thanks for your cooperation. We have located your boss Mr. Richard Keeves successfully within 24hrs."

The man's mouth literally dangled from his cheeks. He blinked several times.

'So even sociopaths can be shocked too'

Anya chuckled.

"N---o. I--me-an..?"

Anya once again focused her eyes. Little twinkles surrounded the man.

'HOW THIS LITTLE BITCH!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD HER IN MY GRASP! I!! I!!!! THE GREAT VULTURE DEFEATED!!! HOW??? I THOUGHT THIS BITCH WAS REALLY DIGGING INTO MY STORY!!!!!! I EVEN WATCHED THE STUPID MOVIE "TWO SISTERS" TO PERFECT MY 'PITIFUL TEARS' SKILL!!!!'

"Ara Ara.....I am sorry I have no use for you now"

Anya puckered her lips with mischief glowing in her eyes.

'THIS BITCH!!!!! I WANT TO KILL HER RIGHT NOW!'

The man gritted his teeth under his breath.

"Wh-at are you talking about?"

The man tried to force a look of bewilderment but somehow had the face of a man who had a big chunk of chicken leg stuck in his throat.

"This is the name of the man you slipped while taking about how you met your long lost sister."

"Did I..........Rea...lly?"

Beads of perspiration appeared on the man's forehead. He rewinded all the interaction they had together.

'When did..I? Did I really slip up and give the boss's name?? How?...'

"You even said your boss only served as Enforcer and your crime circle is much more bigger and intricate"

The man's eyes began to form a swirling pattern and he felt dizzy.

Anya put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in with a "know it all" look.

"You mentioned it when you were talking about how you fell in love with Evelyn when she bought the same flavoured cotton candy as you, and you finally found someone who matched your 'tastes'."

"Huh???!!"

"And your organisation's secret name is....."

Anya drew her face closer to the man whose common sense had slowly started to fade and whispered in his ear

"THE RED SPIDER"

The man turned completely pale and white foams dripped from his mouth as his chair turned over. Falling to the ground, he murmured before losing consciousness.

"Maybe I really had a sister and a wife. I don't know what's real anymore. Oh!! my lost child..your father is coming to meet you...."

"You are amazing, Second Lieutenant Forger! I always strive to be like you one day!"  Officer Charles said gushing with excitement.

Anya smiled and brushed her hand against her pointed earring.

"Thank you...Officer Charles. But I am not as good as them"

"Them?? Who??"

Anya placed her fingers over her lips and winked.

"Its a secret" ;-)

**************