Her Highness "The Queen of Fashion"

"Wow! This part of the city is really the paradise of the rich!"

Officer Charles's eyes gleamed with excitement, his face glued to one of the glistening windows of a luxurious clothing shop. A off shoulder cyan blue dress with a high slit flaunting a shimmering ribbon attached to the waist caught his interest.

'This would look so good on our Second Lieutenant!'

"Come on, we are going in."

Anya pushed the revolving door of the store.

'Does our Superintendent intend to buy that dress! Did God hear my thoughts and made my wish come true?!'

"How is your arm, Officer?"

"Oh!"

Charles was a little taken aback by the sudden interruption in his imaginations.

"It is fine. A few more days and it will completely recover."

"Good."

Anya sighed, and pushed the revolving door to enter.The store was located at the centre of most privileged district of Ostania. Its roof was adorned with crystals forming a circular dome supported by a solid framework, making its tip the closest to reaching the skies among all the other buildings in the vicinity.

Anya went towards a pillar embellished with a placard on which directions were given to guide the people to their desired destination.

Anya's lips paved way for a faint smile. She began to trace her slender fingers over the list of brands.

"ROBERT ROLAND"

"STARLIGHT"

"LIONEL LAWRENCE"

"Not here. Where is her new office?"

Anya's eyes narrowed and she quickly ran her eyes over the list once more.

"Maam, look there. There is a golden signboard above the main staircase, depicting a VIP collection exclusive to the members of the fashion industry. "

Anya paused and looked at the direction Charles was pointing. There was a golden hoarding on which red letters were boldly transcribed in an elegant fashion:

"BB EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION"

Anya's face lit up and her lips quivered with excitement.

'🌟Waku! Waku!🌟'

"Though I think that section is hard to acccess for commoners like us. I wonder why did you come here......."

Charles hesitated and a slight tint began to appear on his cheeks.

"If you wanted a dress *cough* you could try the affordable ones. I would suggest buying that one displayed---huh??!!!"

Charles suddenly realised that while he was avoiding eye contact with Anya out of sheer embarrassment, her presence was nowhere to be found. He turned his head side to side vigorously.

"Where did she go?"

**************

Anya stood before a intricately golden door embellished with various precious gems. Two members of the staff with an eerily calm expression stood guarding the entrance. Just beside it, there was a reception desk meant for verifying identities.

A sallow faced man with steel rimmed glasses sat behind it, busily copying documents on a sheet of paper.

Anya strode towards him and said with a look of confidence.