A Reunion Too Soon

"She is still the same."

Becky smiled while watching at a certain girl in a black and white twisted halter dress hopping around enthusiastically.

Anya was very eager to ride Becky's very own private "LearJet 22".

"Such a cool name! This plane is much smaller and different than the one you previously had. It doesn't even have a propeller!"

Anya's eyes twinkled with such excitement that it seemed that an entire constellation was hidden within her iris.

"It is not a plane. It is called a jet."

"Is this some kind of new invention?"

Anya dashed around the strangely designed "plane" exploring every nook and cranny.

"Here, put it on!"

Becky threw a pair of black leather and Anya grasped it with ease.

"Do you know where Cheng Zui is hosting the party?"

Anya shifted her head side to side. Even after a week of intensive research, the SSS was unable to track his exact location. The problem was, there were many possibilities with the little information Richard Keeves knew. The security of this "Cheng Zui" person was tight.

Becky smiled triumphantly.

"I know it is difficult. He was super discreet about it. When I first requested to attend he was a bit hesitant, but seemed to like the prospect of partnering with me, when I suggested to think about it if he let's me in. But he did not reveal his location until yesterday, as if he was second guessing on his decision. That's quite unexpected."

"Why?" Anya said, her eyes following the airstairs which slowly detached and descended from the clamshell like door of the jet.

"Coz nobody second guesses when I am involved. Get on."

Becky gently pushed Anya from behind, leading the latter to climb the flight of stairs.

"He instructed specifically not to bring any members of my staff, though I managed to talk my way out of it to squeeze atleast my personal "secretary", without whom I am practically incapable of doing even the simplest of tasks. At last, he agreed rather unwillingly."

"Whoa!!!"

Anya was surprised at the spacious and comfortable interior.

Anya ran towards every door to explore what treasure lies inside.

"Is this a shower? There's even a bed!"

A huge mirror stood in one of the rooms. Anya glanced at her reflection. Her hair was brown and adorned with an intricate butterfly clip. She wore half rimmed spectacles partly concealing her emerald eyes. Her appearance befitted her role as the model secretary.

Becky came and stood beside her.

"Careful" She reached out her hand and adjusted Anya's wig.

"Don't jerk your head too much."

"So where are we going?"

"To a secluded mansion located on the west coast of Ostania."

"But that is hundreds of kilometres away! How can we reach in such a short time!"

Becky inched closer, her face glowing with excitement.