𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁📍
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟓:𝟑𝟎

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Me and Ari have been getting closer and now I'm actually a part of her lil friend group. Today is Saturday and all of us are gonna slide over Ari's house and chill since her parents are on vacation.

Before I went over to Ari's house I was gonna eat my leftover food from McDonald's, keyword though, was. "TY, BRING YO LIL UGLY ASS DOWN HERE" I yelled. He brought his thieving ass down the stairs seconds later with a mug on his face."Who you yelling at like that bitch?" he asked me. "Watch that bitch word lil nigga, and why the fuck I looked in the refrigerator to eat my food, and I see that it's gone?"

"What that gotta do with me?" He asked smirking. "The only fat ass in this house that would do something like that is you. But it's alright, go check and see if that 20-dollar bill is still hidden in them Jordan's" I laughed in his face. This caused him to wipe that smirk off his face and ball his fist up like he was gon do something. I'm waiting for his ass to swing. Cause the second he hit me, he won't ever think of hitting anyone ever again.

He then jogged upstairs, I'm guessing to go check if his money was still there. But before he could even get the chance to come back downstairs, I walked my ass right into my car and took off smiling. That's what his ass gets.

I texted Ari and told her to drop her addy so that I could pull up. Her house wasn't that far from mine, so it took me 10 minutes to arrive at her place. I got out my car and saw that there were multiple cars already in her driveway which meant that everyone was here. I knocked on the door and was let in by a high Ari. Her eyes were red and low, and it smelt like a weed up in this hoe.

That shit rhymed- author

"Yo you good?" I asked her while walking in. She just smiled in response which made me laugh. This girl is as high as a kite. Ari led me to the living room where everyone was at, in the corner of my eye I saw someone on the couch that caught my attention. Sitting on the couch with a blunt in his hand was the nigga that I ran into at school. I spoke to everyone and they spoke back but of course him. He just kept mugging me and shit. If he got a problem then he needa address it cause this mugging shit ain't gon cut it.

Sadly, the only seat on the couch that was open was the spot next to him. So I made my way over there and sat down. Everyone was smoking and laughing at weird shit like the word icup, so I kinda felt outta place since I didn't smoke or anything like that. And I'm guessing the mean nigga noticed. "You smoke?" He asked turning his attention towards me. I was on my phone and I ain't wanna talk to him so I ignored his ass. I might be doing the most but he's been rude to me with every encounter I've had with him, and so far it's only been two.

Out of nowhere, I felt his large hand grab me by the chin and turn my face towards him so that I was now forced to look at him." Lil nigga when I'm speaking to you answer me cause that shit right there was mad disrespectful," he stated with his deep bassed voice. I looked at him like he was crazy, cause 1. Who the hell is he talking to like that? 2. why is he touching me? I should file a report for assault. And 3. Why is his mean ass even tryna talk to me?

"First of all don't touch me nigga, I don't know where yo hands have been and to answer your question, no" I replied as I yanked his hand from off of me. That's when he mugged me again, what's with this nigga and mugging me. "That's all you had to say the first time. And change the tone in yo voice, yo mouth always on go for no reason. That type of shit gon get you in trouble fucking round with me."

I just rolled my eyes in response, cause what he said was some bullshit. At the end of the day, no nigga gon check me, and until someone does imma keep saying what the fuck I wanna say. It's crazy how he's the one talking about how bad my mouth is but his attitude is fucking horrible.

"Cmere," he said patting a spot closer to him. "Why would I wanna sit closer to you?" I asked him confused. "Nigga stop asking all them damn questions and cmere" he said irritated. I rolled my eyes and scooted over a little to the spot where he patted.

"Can I do something real quick?" He asked me. I looked at him unsure of where he was going with this and shook my head yea. He then grabbed my chin again and brung my face closer to his. I was a little uncomfortable and he could tell "chill lil nigga, I ain't gone hurt you." I don't know why, but for some reason, I believed him. He then positioned my face a little closer to where I could feel the exhaling of his breath on the edge of my face. "Open yo mouth" he whispered. I did as I was told and opened my mouth, he inhaled some smoke from his blunt and then exhaled the smoke by blowing it inside of my mouth.

"Inhale some of it, and then blow it out,". I did just that but I guess something went wrong because I ended up coughing like I was about to die. And of course his ass sat there looking at me and laughing. "That's *cough* not funny *cough*" I coughed out while trying to form a sentence . He just laughed some more, which caused me to mug him cause what was so funny? I could've died for real.

After I was done dying, I looked around and saw that everyone was in their own lil world. Thank God nobody saw that interaction between me and... oh shit, I don't even know this man name. "Um, what's yo name?"I asked him. "Unt Unt, I don't know if you a fed" he sarcastically replied while scrunching his face up at me. "Mmcht, you're childish. But for real what's your name?" I asked. "Jay, since you wanna know so bad. Now tell me yours." He said licking his lips while looking at me. Well, that shit just caught me off guard! "Amir," I said while looking away from him because of his previous action.

"Ok Amir, you wanna try that again?" He asked.
"Sure, but I don't wanna choke."

I looked over to see him smirking and shit, I placed my hand over my mouth as I figured out the reason he was smiling. "You real nasty," I said while scrunching my face up.

I also could've sworn I heard of this boy before, I think he was the one Tae and them was talking about a while ago at school. "So you're the dude that Tae was asking about at lunch a couple of weeks ago," I yawned as I spoke ."Most likely, he was probably asking if anyone saw me at school wasn't he?" He asked.

"Yea, diamond said you don't go to school that much".

"I do my work online, attendants don't matter as long as I'm passing," he said shrugging.

"I can understand that," I responded before rubbing my eyes, I was getting sleepy. "I'm about to go home though, I'm tired," I said as I stood up to leave. That's when Jay grabbed me by the arm stopping, me from leaving. "Naw, that ain't safe, driving intoxicated ain't smart. Just spend the night here with Ari". I wasn't about to argue since he was right, I nodded my head and went to sit back down on the couch so that I could go to sleep. "What you doing? I ain't letting you sleep on no couch" jay said while tapping me on the arm to get up. I don't know if it was the weed, but I was just really sleepy for some reason.

I was nodding off to sleep when I felt two large arms pick me up by my waist and tuck my head into a chest-like structure, all before laying me down on what felt like a bed. That's all I remember before drifting off into a deep sleep.