𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝟓+ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞!!

                     𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
                        𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇
                                 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟔:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"How the hell you gon get mad at me because you're treating YOUR GIRL wrong so she tries ta up the score with me?"

"Right," I agreed with Makayla as she went on about the drama happening with her up in NY.

"I ain't the type of bitch to be ruining relationships either. So what he needa do is control his girl, she want me it's not like I'm chasing after her."

"No for real. His ass lucky I'm not up there too. Cause why the fuck is a grown-ass man tryna run down on you about a bitch that you're not even entertaining? You can't help the fact that his girl wanna taste yo punani," I laughed.

She smiled at my comment, "Mir hush."

In the midst of my laughing, I could feel some mucus coming up from the back of my throat. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom to spit it out.

After I was done I turned off the bathroom light and extended my head around the corner to see if Jaylen was still asleep in my room.

We agreed to have him cut up my pills In order for me to take them. They made my headache go away after a quick nap, I still have a sore throat along with some other symptoms though.

"What's wrong?" Makayla asked probably confused with the way I went silent.

I shook my head," I was just checking to see if Jaylen was still asleep or not."

"Oh ok."

I saw her face light up for a split second. "Wait you told yo parents about you liking boys?"

"No, well not yet," I mumbled.

"They think we're just friends. That's what I tell them every time I go over his house and stuff."

They believe it too. I mean it's not weird for me to be hanging out with another nigga. Friends are all that they can think of me and Jaylen as.

"Are you scared of what they'll think about you?"

It's not about what they'll think of me, I think it's more about how they"ll react. Especially my daddy.

"Ion really care about how they might think of me 'cause it's not gonna change the fact that I like boys. I just don't want it to affect my relationship with them you know? Sometimes I wonder about how they're gonna treat me after they find out."

They're still my parents and I love them. I just want them to support me and treat me the same afterward.

"I see what you mean. Ion think your parents are like that though, especially Mrs.Sydnee's mean ass."

My mom isn't the judgy type. As long as what you're doing isn't affecting her or the people she cares about negatively, she really doesn't give a fuck.