𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Hey yall👀, 25+ comments and vote!💕

              𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇
                       𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇
                                 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟗:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Amir pulled on the strings of his hoodie as he laid his head down on the wooden desk of his seat.

He took his phone out and started watching the tv show that he left off on the day before.

This is what he's been doing since yesterday. He hasn't been talking to anyone really, he's just been doing him.

Right now he was in art class, the elective that he had with Kasari. He wasn't worried about him showing up to class because for the past week or 2, the boy hasn't even been in school.

Not that it was his business or anything...

Amir blocked him. Was he probably trying to call or text Amir and tell him that he was sorry?  Probably. But oh well.

It was too late. Amir has talked to him time and time again about his communication skills. He knows that it can be hard for him to talk about certain things.

But from what it looks like to Amir, he just doesn't care. He obviously doesn't care about their relationship at all, right?

How can you go weeks, shit even a couple of days ignoring the person you so-called wanna have a relationship with. When they're continuously calling and texting you worried about your well-being.

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.

Why would he waste his time and make him think that he cares about him, make him think that he wants to be with him, just for him to turn around and be sneaky once they stopped talking and hang around the same girl that was tryna get with him?

It's simple, it's because he just doesn't care.

Amir sighed feeling himself about to get mad again. "I hate people," he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Well damn what I did do?" Ari asked making the boy lift his head up.

He smiled a bit then put his head back down.

"Damn why everyone so sad and depressed? First, it was Jay and it's now you." She pointed out the two's unusual behavior.

"Fuck Jaylen," he mumbled from under his breath.

"Huh?"

He shook his head, "nothing."

Ari smacked her lips while examining her pink acrylic nails. "My shit so cute, Tiana really did her thing." she smiled.

Amir lifted his head up giving them a quick glance. "You needed that."

She mugged him," I feel like you tryna be funny but since you all sad and shit imma keep my mouth closed," she said making him roll his eyes.

"I'm not sad."

She looked him up and down noticing the very apparent bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and crying. As well as his abnormal attire, it looked like he got dressed in the dark this morning.

"Well damn, a nigga can't be comfortable or somethin'?" He asked noticing the way she was looking him up and down.

"Ion come to school looking my best for about 2 days and all of sudden I got you looking at me like I snuck onto Earth or something. I swear I hate black people, always judging a nigga." He flicked her off bringing his head back down.