𝐕

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀📍
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃
       𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟔:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Should I go to school today?" I asked me myself. I usually just do my classes online, but ion got nothing better to do today.

"Fuck it," I mumbled as I headed out my apartment to get into my car.

After about 10 minutes of driving I pulled up to the school parking lot. I hopped out the car and saw my friends circled around Ari's car talking. "Yooo" I  said as I walked up towards them. "Oh my gosh is that Jay, in school?" Angel asked while gasping a bit tryna be funny.

"Naw, its the lord and savior." I replied sarcastically while dapping Quan up. "don't bring him into this ." Angel responded. We sat and talked about a whole bunch of nothing until Ari said she had something important to tell us. "Guys, me and Mir was talking about me getting a job yesterday, since y'all know I like to cook and stuff. So I looked into this job across town and they're looking for workers, so today after school imma go apply." she said excitedly.

"We Gon have to plan something for when you get the job" I said. "Jay, I ain't even apply yet, how you know imma get it?" She replied back laughing. "Ari we all know you know how to cook, so we know you gon get the job. What I'm surprised about is how that lil nigga talked you into applying. I could've sworn you wanted to just hop right into having yo own business ." "Well I wouldn't necessarily say I wanted to hop into having my own business,but-"

Right before Ari could finish her sentence I got smacked right in the back of my head. "What I told you about that lil nigga shit," said Amir with his arms crossed while mugging me. He must've just got to school because I deadass ain't even know he was behind me. Before I could whoop his ass for hitting me, the bell had rung. Signaling us to head to class for first period. So he took off laughing and taunting me while running to his first period. His lil fine ass been trying me ever since I met him, first with that mouth of his and now he putting his hands on me. "Something gon have to change today," I mumbled on my way to class.

I walked into my first period class which was History. I can't stand this class, I'm so sick of learning about this sugar coated country. They only teach us the white washed and watered down version of our history. So I really don't wanna hear non of this bullshit until they start teaching us the facts of what the hell really happened back in the day. Cause lord knows Abraham Lincoln wasn't no damn saint.

After 45 minutes of class the bell rung indicating that it was time for us to head to our second period class. I have art this period and it's my favorite subject. I draw a lot, like a lot a lot . I know how to draw in literally almost any kind of art style. My house is full of drawings and paintings from when I was young all the way up till now.

On my way to class I saw Amir heading in the same direction as me. He must have art then if he going this way. That's good though, cause now imma annoy his ass all class period. I walked into the class room and saw that him and Ari sat next to eachother. I made my way towards their direction to sit by them, while walking over to them Mir saw me he gave me a stink face. So I purposely sat behind him just to aggravate him.

"Ari what's the gremlin doing in this class?" He asked while laughing. "Ouuu, Jay you Gon let him
talk about you like that?" Ari instigating ass asked me laughing with him. I just waved them off and got on my phone until the teacher came in to start today's lesson. I noticed Amir liked to argue with me the day he got slick outta nowhere when I was checking up on his ass. When I make him my lil baby that mouth of his gon have to stop running the way it do though.