𝐗

𝐓.𝐖.
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

             𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓📍
                          𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇
                               𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟗 𝐀𝐌

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭:

"Why it took 3 rings for you to pick up yo damn phone up?" Jaylen asked Mir as he mugged him through the camera. "I was watching the umbrella academy," he replied making Jaylen scrunch his face up at him. If Amir was going to take that long to answer his phone because of a show, then the show should be at least somewhat good Jaylen thought.

"That show is ass, I couldn't even last an episode," Jaylen said as he sprayed on some cologne in the camera."Mcht, hurry up and tell me what you want so I can get back to watching my ass show. Please and thank you."

"Well damn, I just wanted ta see ya real quick before I go to work," Jaylen explained to Mir, causing him to smile, showing off his pearly white teeth in the camera.

"What you doing today though?" Jaylen asked. Mir got up from the dining table and brought his phone with him to the kitchen. "I'm finna go to take my lil brother to his basketball game." Mir responded.

"Tell my brother-in-law that I said have a good game." Jaylen boldly stated.

"He ain't yo brother-in-law yet," Mir jokingly replied making Jaylen mug him through the camera. "Fuck that's supposed ta mean?" Jaylen asked, offended by Amir's words.

"Exactly what I said." This the shit that be blowing me Jaylen thought. "Bye, cause you bout ta piss me off." He said before hanging up.

"He be tryna make me mad for no reason and here goes my dumb ass feeding into it." Jaylen thought as he closed the door to his house.

He walked to the parking lot of his apartment complex and got into his car to head towards the Big House. Omar had called him early in the morning saying that he needed to talk to everyone, and he doesn't usually do that unless something important happened.

"I don't wanna be around all these niggas." Jaylen complained as he took out his phone to call Quan. Jaylen didn't like most of the people selling for Omar, most of them were either grimy as hell or just money-hungry ass niggas.

"You going to the Big House?" Jaylen asked Quan. He didn't care how important this meeting was, if Quan wasn't going, he wasn't either. That's just how they've been since they were kids.

"Yea, Ion wanna be around all them funky ass niggas but Omar only calls for us all to be at the Big house when something important done happened." Quan didn't wanna go to the Big House either, but he knew that Omar doesn't randomly call for everyone to meet up there, so the occasion must be important.

"Aight, I'm a couple of minutes away from there now. Tell me when you get there, later love you."

"Aight, later love you."

Jaylen hung up the phone and then scrolled through his apps till he saw the Apple Music app. He tapped on one of his playlists, and the first song to pop up was "Wicked Witch" by Nardo  Wick.

🎶"𝕄𝕚𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝔾𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕚, 𝕃𝕠𝕦𝕚𝕤, 𝔻𝕚𝕠𝕣, ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒, 𝔽𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚, ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕝, 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕚."🎶

🎶"𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤, 𝔾𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕤, ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕤, 𝔽&ℕ'𝕤, 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕞"🎶