𝐈𝐕

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁📍
                            𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝐍𝐃
                             𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Amir get up, yo folks been blowing up your phone all morning" a groggy voice spoke. I paid the voice no attention, I bet I'm just hearing stuff in my dream.

I then felt the figure of who the voice belonged to shake me with Its small hands, that's when I knew I wasn't dreaming. Well unless I was in some Freddy Krueger-type shit. "Mmmm, I'm getting up". I said as I got up slowly stretching and yawning while rubbing my eyes. My eyes fluttered open to see a tired-looking Ari standing next to the bed I was sleeping in. "Morning," she yawned. "Good morning" I replied

"There's breakfast in the kitchen if you wanna eat, oh and check your phone, your folks been calling and texting you " she said. "Ok, and Thankyou" I replied. I checked my phone and saw that my parents were indeed blowing my phone up. There was 38 messages and 20 miss calls in total from the span of this morning and last night. I forgot to let them know where I was at.

I got up out of bed and walked towards the kitchen to see Ari eating breakfast. On the table, there were pancakes, eggs, grits, and sausages, and It looked good as hell. "I ain't know you know how to cook " I said surprised. " Yea, I've always been into cooking since I was young," she said while smiling.

I was hungry as hell, but I don't like eating breakfast with morning breath. I don't know it's just nasty to me. "Ari, you got any spare toothbrushes?" I asked. "Oh my bad, they in the cabinet underneath the sink in the bathroom".
I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene, after that, I came running downstairs to eat.

I fixed myself a big plate full of everything, then sat down at the kitchen table. I tried the pancakes first, "Mmm," I moaned taking a bite into the food. Not only does the food look good, but it tastes good as well. "have you ever thought of making a living out of cooking?" I asked. "Yea I've thought about it, but I've never had anyone to guide me or help me make a business for myself." She replied.

"You don't have to start a business on your own right off the back, you can work at little cafes and then build yourself a business when you're financially stable. And I'll be here to help" I said. "You'll really help me start my own business when the time right?" She asked. "Yea girl, I can see it now, "Ari's Brunch and Lunch," I said spreading my hands like they do in the movies. She looked at me like I was crazy. "we not naming my business that shit witcho corny ass".
"Not too much on the name, but let's start applying for some jobs." 

After eating and looking at jobs online for Ari to apply for I told her bye and Thankyou for the stay. I made my way to my car and turned on the aux, that's when excitement by Trippie Redd came on. This song is so damn good.

🎶"𝕊𝕖𝕩 𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕥𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕"
"𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕,𝕎𝕆𝔸ℍℍ"

"𝕀𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠'𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤"
"𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟, 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕥𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕠"

"𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕?"
"𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕆 𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕀𝕋𝔼𝔻! (𝕐𝔼𝔸)
𝕊ℍ𝔸𝕎𝕋𝕐  𝕎𝔸ℕℕ𝔸 ℝ𝕆𝕃𝕃 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔸 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝℝℝℝ,𝔹𝔸𝔹𝕐  𝕃𝔼𝕋𝕊 𝔾𝕆 𝕎𝔼 ℂ𝔸ℕ 𝔾𝕆 𝔽𝔸ℝℝℝ!"🎶

I played music and sang all the way home. Once I pulled into the driveway I turned the music off and braced myself for the way I was about to get told off by my parents.

Soon as I unlocked the door to my house, a shoe came flying directly at my head making me scrunch my face up. My parents were standing directly in the doorway, my mom looked mad but standing next to her was my dad who looked calm for the most part. "Boy, you couldn't have given us a text or anything to let us know where you was at? Yo momma was about to have a heart attack." said my dad.

"I'm sorry, I stayed the night over at a friends house and my phone was on dnd" I replied. "What I told you about that damn do not disturb? What if a mother fucker was dying and I tried to call you?" My mom voiced being over dramatic. "you always gotta die in your scenarios to prove a point. But my bad ma, I won't turn it on nomore."

That's when I saw Ty walking into the kitchen from his room smiling and making faces at me while I was getting in trouble. That's ok, cause the next time he gets an ass-whooping imma sit by and watch.

"Could've been worse," I mumbled walking up the stairs to my room. My mom was really protective over me and my little brother, so was my pops but he didn't really trip over small things like not answering the phone. But my mom on the other hand, now that's a whole different story. She's the kind of parent that will warn you about something that happened from all the way across the world. Talking about some "you heard about that girl in Washington getting kidnapped.." like ma we on the other side of the country..

I was now lying down in my bed just chilling on my phone. Until I got a random notification from an unknown number.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
You got home safe?

Red flag red flag, niggas tryna kidnap me.

𝐌𝐞
Ummm, who the hell is this?

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
Jay

𝐌𝐞
How you got my number and why you wanna know?

𝐉𝐚𝐲
Arianna gave it to me, and because you couldn't even walk yo ass to bed last night without me carrying you there.

Ion like him but atleast he a somewhat good person.

𝐌𝐞
Oh my bad, Thankyou...

𝐉𝐚𝐲
You good lil momma,What you doing right now?

𝐌𝐞
Unt Unt,why you texting me still? That was the end of the conversation. And stop calling me that shit, I ain't gay nigga.

𝐉𝐚𝐲
Straight niggas don't let other niggas blow smoke in they mouth.

𝐌𝐞
Imma straight nigga that's comfortable in their sexuality though. You wont have me questioning myself with that bullshit. Plus I ain't other niggas, bitch I'm Amir.

𝐉𝐚𝐲
Watch yo mouth "Amir", I was tryna check up on you but you getting too disrespectful. So now when I see you imma have to check that mouth of yours

𝐌𝐞
lol, Ok! I'll be waiting

Y'all I changed how Amir look because my friends said he was ugly.🏃🏾‍♀️😑 He look good now?but tune in for the next chapter, this one was a lil boring. But the next one Gon be goodddd