𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
                        𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇
                               𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟑:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌

𝟑𝟎+ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!!!

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I sat at the dining room table scrolling through my phone. My plate was barely eaten off of due to all the scenarios that were burying through my mind all at once.

I was trying my best to come up with ways to start a conversation with Quan since we haven't been on speaking terms in a lil minute. As of right now, he's just been flat-out ignoring me and that shit was starting to irk my soul.

My fork and utensils were now fixed onto my plate. I couldn't eat like this, it was just so awkward.

"Quan can we hug it out?"

I watched his face make a twisted expression as he took his attention from off his plate grimacing at my words. Like what I just said was stupid and not worth considering then went back to eating his food.

Damnnn. He's really mad at me. I understand why but like damn.

Ian the type to beg a mf to be cool with me and shit but Ian een gon lie. I miss my best friend.

Since Nana called me like she usually does after cooking a big meal for the whole house I decided to come over. Me and Quan weren't talking and all but shit what I look like turning down a free meal? It was right after my haircut too. My barber got my ass looking right, a nigga would be lying if they said I looked ugly right now.

Not that I ever do.

Desani's laughing snatched me out of my thoughts. Ion know what the fuck was so funny to him cause I'm not laughing.

I cut my eyes in his direction, "You think this shit funny?"

My question made him laugh even harder, "Yea nigga that's why Im laughing."

I started opening my mouth to say something slick but stopped myself remembering that Nana was still in the house. His ugly ass is lucky she's in here so I can't say what I wanna say.

"What you did to him?" He asked me.

"A lot," I mumbled rubbing my stomach through my shirt. I was just hungry asf a while ago but soon as I started eating the hunger went away.

Now I can't even finish my meal.

He shook his head, "That ain't answering my question but ok."

I shrugged my shoulders at his response. "Mane if you would mind your business then you wouldn't have to worry about whether I answered your question correctly or not."

"My brother is my business."

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐟𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠.

I reached over and grabbed him by his mouth and started squeezing the hell out of it. Soon as I touched him he brought his arm across the table to hit me. Sani's hits got some speed on em so he almost decked my ass but I weaved his shit just in time.

In all honesty, I really didn't have to jack him up like that but he was just talking too much for me.

"Smart ass mouth," I whispered walking into the kitchen to wrap my plate up.

I heard him get up to follow behind me, "Yo scary ass whispering, " he mumbled standing next to the garbage can.

I laughed, "You can't beat me like you beat on them lil kids at school. And you know I ain't never been scared to say what I gotta say."