XVII

ACT 17|GORDON FREAKING RAMSAY
______________________________

"DO YOU HAVE TWO LEFT HANDS OR SOMETHIN?!"

"Eh?"

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO CHOP THE VEGETABLES THAT WAY MORON!"

In this exact moment,Kaotsu had wished he could jump back into time to tell himself not to ask bakugo to learn him how to cook.

To be honest, it had been a surprise that the explosive blond hadn't thrown a knife in his direction yet.

So did the fact thst he was still alive, which probably would come to an end soon if he were to make more mistakes.

"Calm down Bakugo it's his first time" Tokoyami, who was sitting on one of the stools, said while taking another sip of his drink.

Tokoyami was to be honest a really chill and laid down guy. Ever since they had made up, the two had been able to get along way better.

They would even play video games together in which Hassanemi, appeared to suck at. Once Tokoyami had even invited him into his dorm, something Kaotsu assumed, was something he rarely did.

"He's right, you're so cruel" the raven whined out.

"Both of you shut up!" Was the only thing Bakugo answered before snatching the cutting board with salads away from him.

"Just watch cause I'm not gonna repeat this again, alright?" He grumbled, picking up the knife before slowly cutting the vegetables.

Before, Bakugo would cut them at such a high speed, Kaotsu wasn't even capable of keeping up with.

"You're also suppose to hold the knife like this. " He held the knife slightly up before bringing it down.

Kaotsu's eyes widened in awe as he saw the way the pomperian worked. He looked so calm and balanced.

Something you would rarely see.

"Now it's your turn!"

The black haired grimaced as he took the knife out of Bakugo's hand and stared at the uncut vegetables that were laying on the cutting board.

He lifted the knife,ready to do the job when he heard a voice behind him.

"Making food I see."

Kaotsu, who hadn't noticed someone standing behind him before, nearly threw the knife in what seemed to be Bakugo's way.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CUT THE VEGETABLES, NOT ME!"

"Sorry!"

He slowly turned his head only to see Todoroki standing next to him.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with this guy?

After the event of the half haired dude, he had catched onto his name somehow.

"DAMN ICYHOT CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE COOKING,GETVOUT OF HERE BEFORE I MURDER YOU!"

"Aizawa senei would punish you if you did." Todoroki blinked his eyes before walking away.