VIII

ACT 8 | MEETING 1A
_________________________

KAOTSU looked at the mirror, a frown displayed on his face.

He had absolutely no idea of how he was suppose to wear a tie and had spend almost twenty minutes on attempting to get it right.

The uniforms he had worn before never had a tie so he really didn't know what he was suppose to do.

Aizawa had just left to collect his students at the gate, and of course they didn't know anything about him.

Yesterday most of their belongings had been brought to their dorms by the people that worked here.

He hadn't payed much attention to it in true honesty.

But then again.

What would they think of him?

What if they would hate him just like the kids in elementary and middle school or at the orphanage?

To be honest he wasn't good with people his age, he often didn't know what to say. That was the case at least most of the time.

"little loose it is" he sighted before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs towards the kitchen. He grabbed an apple from the bowl nearby and sat down on the couch.

What the hell was he suppose to say to them?

Hassanemi knew he was stressing way to much, but that was something he would do quite often.

"Fuck, I've got to face that angry hedgehog again."

How did he not think of a detail, like that at all. He was the damn reason this shit happened in the first place.

He suddenly looked out of the window only to notice the old man returning with a mass of students.

He had told him to wait outside...

Kaotsu groaned and slowly made his way outside and sat down on the stairs, his eyes looking at his shoes.

Like hell he wanted to face them.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class 1A back together" Aizawa said calmly.

The black haired could already feel several eyes looking at him, probably wondering who the hell he was.

"So we all got to move on campus." a boy cheered excited while someone else told them that it took them a lot to convince her parents.

"I was pretty concerned about mine."

"It made sense, you got the worst of the gas attack."

Kaotsu's eyes suddenly widened when someone mentioned it. He remembered some dude who was talking to that giggle bitch that night because she had been complaining about something like that.

"We're glad we got to see the teachers come back soon,but I was afraid the you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances had changed..." he trailed off and it seemed like he was thinking about something.

Hassanemi simply listened while he was staring at some random ants nearby.

"I'll explain how your dorms work shortly but first we need to get over with two things."

Crap. Crap. Crap.