X

ACT 10| DORM TOUR PART 1
____________________________

KAOTSU sighed as he watched all his exhausted classmates sit down.

"Ugh, I'm so beat" Kirishima groaned, plopping down next to him.

"You and me both. You're done unpacking?" someone on the right said.

The raven didn't mind joining the conversation at first since he was still sunken into his thoughts.

"The way you used that ice quirk it looked... Familiar."

Those words had been lingering in his  head ever since they were said. There was nothing familiar about the way he fought right?

Maybe there was.

Hassanemi glanced at the yellow haired boy, Kaminari it was, who was talking and noticed how different he looked from when his brain was all buzzed.

He seemed normal.

"I know we could've died, but it's kinda exciting to be living here. "

"If you think it is" he muttered quietly, looking at the white shirt he was wearing.

"Come on Hassanemi a little positivity can't hurt right?"

He glared at the guy with tape dispensers for elbows and buried his face into one of the pillows.

"Just dig a hole for me and let me die in it if you keep going on with that crap positivity of yours." for the record he was not one of those optimistic people.

Espacially when he was tired.

Thing was, he couldn't fall asleep. He barely slept, the raven of course had his reasons.

The things that happened that day when he just snapped...

He didnt do positive thinking. Even though, he tried to make it bearable every single day.

The black haired laughed at him. "Man, you really have a dark humor don't you?"

"Probably" he tried laughing off before leaning back into the couch. He didn't wanted to come off as rude to them he... Wanted them to like him.

"So what are your names?" He asked nodging at them , Kaminari included.

He didn't had the chance to have a proper introduction with him, and not knowing someone's name wasn't honestly just doing the job.

"I'm Sero that's Sato. Those two are Tokoyami and Mineta" the boy behind him haved at Hassanemi.

Kaotsu made eye contact with the one named Tokoyami and didn't know what to say.

Nobody knew they already met before.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hassanemi-Kun" he said on a low tone before turning his head the other way

"Hey what about me?" Kaminari asked shocked, pointing at himself.

"We all know that you don't count" Sero laughed. "And besides I'm pretty sure he already knows your name after you went all dumbass mode."

"You're making this very personal dude."

"That's because it also is!"

A pair of footsteps caught his attention and as he slowly turned his head he noticed a group of girls approaching them.

"Hey boys, all done with your rooms?" Ashido asked with a smile displayed on her face.

Kaotsu was having an odd feeling they were planning something though.