I

ACT 1 |AN ALLIANCE

________________________________

ALL he remembered while being in a deep slumber was the feeling of needles, sticking into his skin,an aching pain, and an uncomfortable feeling, one that he was unable to shake off.

This feeling had been constant for as long as he could remember, until, all of that agonizing pain... Had somehow come to a halt.

Grey colored eyes slowly opened, with a expression that had something away of of confusion, Kaotsu simply stared at the ceiling.

How long had he been out this time? And why, just why on earth had he been drugged again?

"You know he will be mad at us and probably won't collaborate " a voice said , footsteps echoed through the narrow hallway his room was in.

"He might be in for this one offer..."

The raven haired boy narrowed his eyes, in an attempt to pinpoint where the voices came from.

To be honest, he was feeling extremely disoriented and had only as much as a rough idea of what was going on.

Hassanemi made an attempt to get up, but as soon as he did that, he was pulled back by a pair of chains tied to the hospital bed.

Those weren't there before...

The door suddenly opened making his head turn as fast that his neck made a cracking sound. Kaotsu watched as two men walked in.

Kurogiri and Shigaraki entered the room before remaining quiet as they noticed  the boy being awake. The blue haired male slowly took a step towards him and held a hand in the mid air, seeing him glaring at the two.

"Hassanemi, we know you're angry, but there wasn't really any other option. So don't you dare-"

Within a second, Shigaraki got smashed against the wall by an invisible force leaving a hole in the wall of the small room.

Kaotsu huffed, his once silvery grey eyes, lighting up in a crimson color.

"You seriously chained me, you really got some messed up fantasies?! "he yelled, pulling them hard while they made a sound. He could feel the warm blood running down his nose.