XVIII

ACT 18 | NIGHTTIME EVENTS
______________________________

Bakugo was awakened by the sound of a loud scream.

His ruby colored eyes narrowed themselves in annoyance before turning toward the wall.

Even though Bakugo did care about most of his classmates, he refused to show it to much.

Kaotsu hadn't been to well, and he knew. He probably knew more than his other classmates would.

For all they knew, the raven haired boy just was a late night sleeper.

And not someone who suffered from nightmares. Anf progressively, they had started to worsen.

Normally,Bakugo was what you would call, a deep sleeper, so he never actually witnessed the raven having a nightmare until now.

But he could tell by the way he was abnormally tired in the morning and would remain stay downstairs when the other students of class 1A would already head to their beds.

And even though the blond wanted to ignore it,he had somehow found himself in front of his roommate's door.

With his fist hovering above the door,he closed his eyes and sighed.

And finally,after debating whether he should or not,Bakugo knocked before opening the door.

Kaostsu sat on the edge of his bed,holding a hand through his hair as he took a rather shakily breath.

Suddenly,his grey eyes shot up towards Bakugo.

"I...sorry for waking you up, it won't happen again."

Bakugo thought it was bullshit.

"Come on,we're going downstairs." That was all he said before turning around.

Kaotsu furrowed his brows and rubbed his eyes in confusion.

"Why would I go downstairs-"

"To talk, you extra, you obviously don't feel comfortable in the room at the moment. It's good to leave your dorm so now and then."

Hassanemi let out a small "oh" in agreement before carefully following the blond.

They would probably get murdered by Aizawa if he were to catch them out at night.

Or worse.

The raven didn't look ar Bakugo as they both stepped into the elevator even though he could feel Bakugo's eyes staring at him.

"This happens often, doesn't it?"

Not expecting the sudden question, Kaotsu's eyes,which were plastered to the floor, widened slightly.

"I doesn't matter-"

"Damn eyebags do you want me to murder you?"

"Hmm seems like a dream Katsuki."

It was the first time Hassanemi had ever said his name.

Beside from the first time they met.

Bakugo quickly shook it off before responding.

"Still no first name bases and I'm being serious, eyebags."

The door of the elevator opened. The duo sneaked to the common room where the blond leaned against the wall.

Silence was quick to fill the room as neither of them said anything. He turned away from him and frowned deeply

"It's just...these stupid nightmares about my past and I hate it. I just hate it alright?" The raven finally said, staring at the ceiling.