IX

ACT 9|TRAININING...AGAIN
________________________

"WHAT the hell?"

Kaotsu looked one more time at the name that was standing at the door next to him.

No, why the hell would they pull something like that?

Bakugo Katsuki.

He groaned quietly and was about to go back to his room when someone grabbed his shoulder.

He turned his head and saw Aizawa looking down at him.

"Training ,get dressed and we're off." was all he said before walking away.

The boy sighted and went to his room, taking the gym uniform out of his dresser and got dressed.

Since the rest of the class would be busy packing everything out, he would have a lot of free time for himself because his room was already finished.

Turns out the old man had other plans.

Hassanemi sighed loudly and opened the door, seeing that he was still waiting.

As the old man started to walk towards the elevator, he didn't had another choice but following him. When the two  were heading down he thought about how damn ironic the situation was

The first time they met, they were in an elevator together, he had attacked Eraser because he didn't wanted anything to do with all of it.

And now here he was, was trying to become a hero.

A few moments later, they were heading outside. "Today, I want you to work more on your close combat. No shielding or anything, you got that?"

The black haired nodded and got into position. He mostly had been on the defensive attacks mixed with close ones, since it was easier for him.

They didn't take as much energy as offensive attacks since he had to actually move in order to land them.

He knew better then complaining about it though. After all, Aizawa was trying to spend time on him so he could improve.

Eraser pulled on some yellow goggles and within a second he had released his scarfs, making Hassanemi almost unable to dodge. He grunted and looked as his arm was being pulled by the bandages.

Wasn't that fast.

The boy jumped in the air, only to freeze part of it with his other hand, before yanking his arm away and making it break in order to release himself.

He landed on his feet a little bit sloppy though, ice covering the field.

He tried attacking with ice, he honestly didn't know why. Maybe because it just made him feel less like a freak with his quirk.

He found it comforting.

In middle school, the black haired had tried convincing people that had been his quirk.

It didn't exactly take long for them to find out that he had actually lied to them.

"Why didn't you activate?" he suddenly asked with a frown at the teacher. He just crossed his arms in defense.

"Today it is up to you to find out when I wil use my quirk. Just like yesterday you will have to learn fighting without using defensive moves."

"Good to know" he said sarcastically before starting to move.