XV

ACT 15|NOWHERE LAND
______________________________

KAOTSU quickly opened the double doors of the class 1a dormroom, making a few people look at him confused.

"Hassanemi?"

"No time to talk Jirou I need to hide somewhere before it's to late" he said looking behind her. He had finally managed to get rid of Bakugo's murdery ass.

Calling him shitty hadn't been the smartest thing after all, he thought, rubbing his jaw painfully.

Dynamite had smashed him against a window somehow, his face just went flat against it.

"Eyebags, get over here so I can fuck you up, you damn nerd!" a loud voice yelled not to far away, maybe a block away or something.

Yaoyurozu, who was sitting next to Jirou gave him a confused look. "What exactly did you do?"

"Hah... I appeared to have told Bakugo the reason why he can't be number one is because he's a shitty person and now he is pretty much trying to make sure my funeral a little earlier then expected." He laughed nervously.

Rest in peace Kaotsu.

But still, there was something weird about the way he felt right now. He felt like really happy at the moment even though someone was literally trying to kill him at this point.

He kinda felt safe.

" YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" the explosive blond yelled before launching a fist at him which he couldn't dodge,making him fall to the floor.

"Hey can we like talk about this?"

"HEH?" he yelled mad, steam raising from his head somehow. "If you think I'm an idiot Eyebags,think again!"

Before he even got the chance to say something, the blond went for another hit. Out of reflex, Kaotsu's quirk acted out on its own.

"What the fuck?!"

The ravens eyes widened in shock as he watched an angry Bakugo attached to the wall by what seemed to be black and white colored wires.

"I did not do that on purpose" he said slowly getting up while staring at the hedgehog.

Before even having the chance to say another word, a sudden dizziness hit him, making him suddenly collapse like a bag of bones. He was having the feeling like all of his energy was somehow draining out of his body.

He hadn't had this feeling at all a few seconds ago, he thought, having a hard time to keep his eyes open, the sound of voices fading in the background.

The words he was trying to speak couldn't get out of his mouth at all and if he hadn't known better he would say that it felt like his consciousness was slipping away.

He slightly looked up, ruby red eyes being the last thing he saw before everything became black...

"Are you stupid or something? " the raven lightly opened his eyes, only to notice that he was situated in a dark landscape, the wind was howling, and the dull colored grass was losing its color overtime.

There was no sun to be seen and it was cold.

Hopeless...

"Do you really think that someone like US can be a hero, hell no" Yoru laughed, and as always, half of his face wasnt visible.