Bathroom Pt2

Walking down the hall was quite peaceful for Hunter. It was a minute for him to pace his thoughts, instead of worrying about everything with Fred, having to try and focus on school, and having to attempt to take notes for his up coming test.

As soon as he makes it to the bathroom he wanders into a stalk and closes the door. He sits on the toilet and relaxes, he releases every tension in his body and just sits. He lets his mind go wherever it pleases. He's so relaxed he doesn't even notice how long he's been in there. He checks the time on his phone: 1:36, he went in there at 1:25, oh no. He rushes up closes the stall door, practically slamming it, and goes to hurry out of the bathroom. Nothing on his mind but trying to get back to class he's not paying attention to the foot steps that are coming from around the corner from the door of the bathroom. As soon as he rounds the corner he rams into Fred.

Chest to chest. They're so close they can feel each other's quickly increasing heart rates. They both wanted this so badly. They both longed for each other. Right as Fred started to lean in, Hunter jerked his head away and darted for the door,
"I- I have to go, now," He hurried as fast as he could. Now the only thing he wanted was to be back in that boring classroom with his thoughts racing.

Fred turned to watch the man he longed for walk away. He wanted to go after him, run as fast as he could to catch up to Hunter and confess all of his feelings. He wanted to have no worries in the world, no worries about who would accept him, no worries about what everybody would think of him, and no worries about- about- well, about Ellie.

Hunter got far enough to where he could walk again. He had never felt this way about anyone before. He didn't know what to do. And at this point it wasn't even about him being attracted to another man, it was about these strong feelings that he didn't know if they were mutual. For all he knew, all Fred wanted was to experiment and had no real emotions.