Pt.1

A little info before we start.
You are y/n a 17 year old girl who gets bullies by the school heartthrob. Your brother is the one and only Gardian and your parents are away on business trips a lot so you see them for max 2 weeks a month. Gardian and Milos is one year older than you.

⚠️Warning⚠️
Strong language

Your pov

I woke up ready for the new semester.
There's just one problem....Milos Guzel. The famous heartthrob of the school, well he definitely gets all the girls attention🙄. Unfortunately I am the only one he dislikes. He acts like such a sweet guy but he can't fool me and I honestly don't know how he can keep up the act.

I got ready and headed down to the kitchen for some cereal.

After eating Gardian came down.

"Hey you ready to go?"He asked.

"Yeah, let's go"I replied.

When we arrived at school I stepped out of the car looking for some of my friends but obviously the first pair of eyes that meet mine has to be that assholes.
I don't get it he's been friends with Gardian for ages why is he still torturing me and Gardian isn't even doing anything, because it's normal for Milo's to talk shit about me.

He walks over to us and I get ready to walk away as fast as I can but he already reached us by the time I got my bag out the car.

"Hey bro"He greeted my brother.
"Morning tinkerbell"He added.

(Tinkerbell is the nickname he gave you when you guys met,age 15 btw)

I scoffed and started walking towards the school entrance.

Gardian pov

"Dude I'm telling you, the longer you keep making fun of her she's gonna ignore you and treat you like shit too. Just confess cause it's starting to hurt the both of us."I said trying to sound convincing.

"You know I can't do that. I might seem though on the outside but I'm to soft to be able to handle rejection."He replied.

"No you're to soft to handle getting rejected by her. She's my sister what harm can she do."

"Have you met your sister?"

"Yeah, you're right she can be a bitch sometimes."I said thinking about all our previous fights.

"Hey don't call her a bitch. That's my future wifey you're talking about."He said making me question why I'm even friends with him. Who knows he might just be using me for my sister.

"Oh gosh stop please. My poor ears!"I said walking away.

It kinda bothered me that one of my best friends have found an interest in my sister. I don't want to sound like the over protective brother but I don't want him to hurt her, he has so many options what if he gets tired of her and goes for a different girl. Well that's if they even become more than friends at this point I don't even think they can become friends.

Milos pov

When I saw y/n this morning she was looking gorgeous as always. I'm tired of her either ignoring me or us just talking trash about each other. I wanna talk about anything and everything, have those sweet couple moments, go on dates, ly under the stars with her and hold her hand while walking into school so everyone knows she's mine.

After talking to Gardian I decided to go find her since there was still 10 minutes left before class starts.

I walk into the school and head towards her locker, I see she bids goodbye to one of her friends so luckily she's alone.

"Hey bitch"I said which I regretted immediately.

"Hi asshat"She replied. Gosh I hate those stupid nicknames she gives me.

"So where's all your admirers?"She continued.

"Taking a break, looking at this handsome face takes up a lot of energy."

"So their taking a break, because their tired of your face. I mean it makes sense it's exhausting, I think I need to go take a break to but Hey hopefully your admirers have all rested and can keep you company again."

"That's not what I meant!"I yelled back while she was already far down the hall way."

Damn why does she have to be so good.

Thanks for reading the first part of my new story. Hope you all enjoyed and please leave suggestions in the comments, I will give credits. I wrote a part of the story in Gardians pov because I never really see a story where it is in the brother's pov and I thought it would be interesting. I also thought of writing a story about Milos since there isn't a lot unfortunately. I also want to make a imagines book about Milos, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know and I will use it in the book and like I said before I will give credits.
I'll try to update as much as possible. Enjoy your day!😁