Pt.5

-

The next morning you woke up with a foot in your face.

"Dude wake up!" You yelled hitting your brother.

"No leave me alone" He said still half asleep.

"You're gonna be late!" You said pushing his leg causing him to fall off the couch.

"Ouch" He groaned.

"Late for what?" He asked.

"School" You said while getting up to go to the kitchen.

Your brother came running past you pushing you back onto the couch and running as fast as possible up the stairs.

"Asshole" You whispered to yourself.

A couple of minutes after Gardian left you were busy making waffles when suddenly you hear a knock at the door.

"What are you doing here?" You said annoyed after opening the door.

He didn't even answer your question and just walked in.

"Seriously Milos go to school or go home, I don't care just please leave." You spoke not wanting to see his face.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

He actually sounds hurt you thought to yourself.

Feeling bad since he actually looked upset you started speaking. "I don't hate you, you just annoy me since your always making fun of me."

"You do that to though" He replied not wanting to take the blame.

"Only because you did it and I played along" You said continuing what you were doing.

"I'm sorry. Can we start over?" He asked which took you back.

"Why all of a sudden?" You asked curious.

"Because....because I don't like to be mean to you all the time." He said sounding sincere.

"Well I don't like it either so.....friends?" You asked handing him a plate of waffles.

"Yeah" He replied smiling and taking the plate of waffles.

You and Milos talked and watched Netflix for the rest of the day although you two were talking more then watching.

You both surprisingly have a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company.

Eventually your brother got home and saw you both on the couch.

"Didn't think I'd ever see you both getting along" He said with a small chuckle.

You both told him what happened and he actually looked happy that you guys were friends now.

Gardian pov

I walked in seeing Milos and Y/n watching something on netflix.
They told me the story of how they suddenly became friends.
I'm really happy that their friends now I just don't want to see Y/n sad because of Darcy or someone else.

I know Milos and once he has a girl he sticks with her and I know what he feels for my sister is real but I'm still afraid he's gonna hurt her.

[Word count:456]

Sorry I know this chapter is short, I have a really busy week so the next part will most likely be mosted in a couple of days and I'll try to make it longer<3