Pt.4

Y/n pov

I woke up with the sun shining bright through my window.
I looked at the time and it read 9:00 AM.

My brother probably already left for school. I decided to go out for some breakfast and coffee and just enjoy the day.

~Magical time skip~

When I got back home I saw Gardian, Milos and Darcy sitting one the couch watching a movie. Darcy and Milos was cuddled up together.

"Hey"Gardian greeted when he saw me standing by the door.

"What the fuck is she doing here!?"I asked already pissed off that she's  in my house.

"We're just watching a movie together"Milos replied as if nothing was wrong.

"Well you can do it at your house"I said while walking away. I just went to my room to do some work to get my mind off of things.

After a couple of minutes my mom called.

"Hey mom"I said while answering.

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"Busy"I said not wanting to tell her that I got suspended.

"Well the school called me"

There was a moment of silence.

"W-what did they say?"I asked, cursing myself for stuttering.

"That you got expelled. Mind telling me why?"

"Mom you know how Darcy and I are. Long story short she tried to jump on me to get me on the ground, I doged her but she grabbed my hair and it just went on from there."

"It's ok I know how you feel. I got into fights too but I need you to stay out of trouble for me ok?"

"Yeah,ok"

"Don't let her bring you down."

"I won't. Mom?"You said as a question.

"Yeah"

"When you come back home....can I go with you on your next trip?"You asked hesitantly.

"Yeah ofcourse, I get there must be some things going on so you might wanna get away from everything. I'll talk to your teachers so you get sent the work so you don't miss anything."

"Thanks mom. Say hi to dad for me?"

"I will. Love you bye"

"Love you, bye"

I ended the call and heard some yelling down stairs.
I went down to see my brother kicking Milos and Darcy out.

After he shut the door I quickly went over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you"I said feeling grateful that he told them to leave.

"No problem sis. They were making me nauseous anyway."

"So why did you guys fight?"I asked while walking to the kitchen.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it"He said following me to the kitchen.

Its strange they almost never fight. And it seemed pretty bad by the way he was yelling at them.

"So you wanna watch a movie?"He asked trying to change the topic.

"I'll get the popcorn"You said while opening a cabinet and grabbing a bowl for the popcorn.

When you turned around after getting the bowl Gardian wasn't there. You found him in the living room already picking out a movie.
Shit why didn't I run for the remote, you internally cursed at yourself.
You and Gardian have this rule, who ever gets to the remote first gets to pick the movie.

The rest of the evening you watched a movie with Gardian. You loved spending time with him even if it was just spent watching a movie or talking. Even if the movie wasn't even watched because both of you kept arguing about who's the murderer.

You felt safe and loved with him.
The bond you have with your brother is growing stronger everyday and you will forever be grateful to have him in your life.

[Word count:619]

A/n

Heyyy
Hope you guys liked it. I wanted to let you have a sweet brother and sister moment. Thanks for all the support❤