Pt.9

I look down and see~

"Sarah?" I said as more of a question.

"Hey" She said while climbing in my room.

"Why didn't you use the front door?" I asked curious as she sat on my bed grabbing the bowl of left over popcorn.

"I'm supposed to be grounded and your mom is friends with my mom so I thought it's kinda risky for her to know I'm here, also I think Gardian heard me talking to the girls at school when I was talking about Max so I'm trying to avoid him."

"Wait you guys aren't together yet?" I questioned surprised.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I immediately scolded myself mentally for almost telling her Max likes her too, since he want to tell her himself.

"Nothing I just thought you would've told him already" I made up as an excuse.

"Cmon y/n, you know I don't have the guts for that"

We spent the rest of the time talking and watching netflix until she went home.

(I couldn't remember which day of the week it was but I think its Sunday so I'm just gonna go with that)

I soon drifted off to sleep listening to my favorite band. Hearing those angelic voices made it even easier for me to fall asleep.

I woke up and realized it's already past 9. Panicking I rush downstairs just to make sure if my phones time was right, just to find my parents in the kitchen laughing and making waffles.

Suddenly they turn around and look at my panicked figure.

"Morning sweetheart!" My dad said cheerfully.

"What do you look so panicked for?" My mom asked with worry clearly in her tone.

"I'm late for school! Why didn't anyone wake me up!" I said panicked.

"Sweetie calm down and take a seat" My mom said in a gentle and calming voice.

While sitting down, my dad hands me a cup of coffee.

"Remember I told you and your brother you're allowed to stay home today since we're only staying for three days"

"Ohh....right I forgot. Got me all stressed out for nothing."

My parents just let out a laugh.

"Don't forget to pack, we're staying there for two weeks" My mom replied cheerfully.

"I'll start with it later" I said while going up the stairs.

Me and my family spent the rest of the day going to different places, just enjoying each others presence. It has been a while since we all went out together and I really missed it. I had a great family who was almost never around, I got used to it but it still hurts.

We got home, I ran to my bed since my feet are aching from all the walking. I decided to scroll on tiktok before taking a nap. After almost two hours of scrolling on tiktok I finally closed my eyes. Unfortunately just as I closed them a ringing filled my ears, as I opened my eyes I saw my phone screen lit up.

*That boii Milos*

I laughed a little remembering the time Milos changed his name on my phone.

I decided to answer, after all I do want to be his friend. The person that he feels he can come to when somethings wrong and when he really needs to talk to someone or just needs a hug.

Y/n: Hey

Milos: Hey, are you sick or something?

Y/n: No, why?

Milos: You weren't at school today so I just thought.....

Y/n: My parents are back in town so me and Gardian spent the day with them.

Milos: Oh, how long are they staying?

Y/n: Three days.

Milos: Three days? Are you ok? I know you haven't seen them a lot and you're  probably used to it by now but it can't be easy hearing they're only staying three days.

Y/n: It's fine, it's not that big of a deal.....so how was it at school today?

Milos: Boring as usual. Wish I had you there so we can skip again.

Y/n: Sorry, maybe next time?

Milos: Yeah next time definitely. Obviously it has to be geometry we're skipping tho.

Y/n: Oh yeah, for sure I can't stand another day listening to miss Dale's voice.

*I heard a small small laugh and I couldn't help but smile brightly. The effect it had on me was terrible, it made me weak and I hated it but I loved hearing the soft angelic little laugh he let out.*

"So what have you been up to?" He asks.

"Not much I've been scrolling on tiktok since we got back home, I didn't even realize how much time have passed."

"That's the effect that tiktok has"

He let out yet another laugh.

"So I was wondering..." He continued. "If we could go to the school fair together next week?"

"I don't know Guzel...." You said hesitant.

"Come on, please? It could be like a friend date" He said trying to convince me.

"Friend date? I'm pretty sure there's no such thing, especially when you have a girlfriend" I said bored of the conversation since I brought up his girlfriend. Immediately scolding myself for doing so.

"Well about Darcy..."

"What? Did you guys brake up?" You asked half happy.

"Not quite, we're just in a rough path right now"

"Oh" You said disappointed.

"I'm thinking about it tho. It was all a game anyway"

"What do you mean?"

"It was a game to her, she's only dating me for my looks and popularity. It's all so that she could look good, she's just using me."

He actually sounded sad and it boiled my blood! As if he didn't use her! What I she actually had feeling for him, how would she feel!

"Didn't you use her too? Imagine how she would feel if she actually had feelings for you!" I said as I couldn't hold the anger in.

"W-what makes you think I'm using her?" He asked and I could sense he's nervous.

"Don't play dumb Milos, you didn't once tell me how you liked her so much or even loved her. It always seemed like you hated her and now your dating. Drop the act!" I said as I let out all the raging anger and jealousy I kept in me. I hated the fact that they started dating and I wanted him to be happy even if that wasn't me, but no matter how much I didn't like Darcy using her to make me jealous just made me even angrier.
A part of me forgave him but I just needed to let it out.

"You expect me to tell you everytime I like someone!?" He said changing his tone.

"No....but I didn't expect you to use someone either."

I hung up after that not wanting to make everything worse. I knew I still loved him and it hurt that I knew I wouldn't get over him anytime soon....