Pt.8

This will be a short chapter since I am in class and only have a couple of minutes to write.

-

Y/n pov

I woke up actually happy about yesterday's outcome. Surprisingly I enjoyed hanging out with Max and Milos, but a part of me still haven't forgiven him just yet.

Grabbing my phone deciding to scroll through instagram for a couple of minutes, I see the account some of my classmates made for our school couples. They uploaded some photos of me and Max and then of Darcy and Milos.

I internally gag at the sight. Even if I didn't have any feelings for Milos we're still friends and he used to be my brothers bestfriend, I don't want to see him with someone like Darcy. Even her mother got a bad reputation when she was in high school. Apparently she was the whore of the school just like Darcy's starting to become tHaT girl of the school. She boils my blood.

I lazily got off my bed finally deciding to go downstairs.

As I reached the kitchen I see luggage standing in the middle of the way. That can only mean two things.....either my grandparents came to visit or my parents came home. I quickly run to the living room finding my brother hugging my parents.

"Mom, dad!" I yelled excited.

I run up to them and hug them.

After our family reunion that happens about two times in a month.

I was now relaxing in my room when my door opened.

"Hey sweetheart" My mom said with her honey voice.

"Hey" You said as she took a seat on your bed next to you.

"We're staying for a couple of days so I was thinking we all could do something as a family. You and your brother are aloud to stay home tomorrow."

"That sounds great! How many days are you staying?"

"Three"

"Only three!?"

"I know it's not a lot that's why I want to make the most of our time together."

"Can I still go with you?" You asked.

"Things aren't better yet?"

"Well it's sort of getting better, but I still want to get my mind of everything" You said looking down rethinking everything that has happened.

"I understand. I'll ask Gardian if he wants to tag along."

Having my mother here has been so much better. It's only been a couple of hours but spending time with her even if it was just watching movies, has been so comforting and I forgot about all my problems while hanging out with her. She has always made a really big effort to support me and make me happy and I appreciate every part of it.

After our binge watching session, my mother went to cook something to eat. I checked my phone and saw more than 30 messages from Milos. He seems kinda desperate to be honest, but I still can't stop smiling reading every message. He can actually be quite hilarious and a big drama queen. I decided to just reply with 'I'm busy today, talk tomorrow'. I didn't want to talk right now since I was pretty tired and didn't want to get my mood dragged down.

*click*

I hear something come from my window.

*click*

I walk over and open my window.

"Ow" I say as a pebble hit my face.

(I don't know how to type the noise a pebble would make against a window, please don't come at me)

I look down and see.....

[Word count:588]

Cliff hanger!!!