Pt.10

It's been three days since I went on the trip with my parents and it's been really fun clearing my head. I just really miss everything and everyone back home. I guess I'm so used to chaos and drama that everything here seems to quiet.

(Back at home)
Gardian pov

While watching netflix in the living room I hear a knock on the door. When I opened it I saw Milos.

"I know you probably don't want to see me but I just really need to apologize, I screwed up with you and your sister and I hate myself for it. You guys are really important to me, I'm really sorry"

"Its okay, you seem like you really mean it and I know you were only trying to get her to confess that she has feelings for you"

"Speaking of your sister where is she? I need to apologize to her too"

"She went with our parents she won't be back-" I said getting cut off.

"What!? Where!?"

I wanted to tell him when she's coming back but I decided to play with him a little since he did almost ruin our friendship.
I told him where they went and he booked a ticket for the next day!
He must really be in love.

Milos pov

The plane finally landed and I looked own at the paper in my hand. It has the address, as well as the name Sofia written on it. Gardian said to look for a lady named Sofia at the airport. He arranged for her to take me to the hotel y/n is staying at.

After walking out the glass doors there were a couple of people with cardboard in their hands with names written on it.

I spotted a tall blonde lady holding a board with my name written on it. I thought it would be harder to find her. I walked up to her and greeted her politely. She drove me to the hotel and it was really fancy.
Now I just had to find y/n.
I started walking just to be stopped by Sofia.

"Where are you going? You need to to check in. Your friend already booked you a room" She said.

Finally after checking in and putting my luggage in my room I had to look for y/n. I had to convince her to go back home.
I can't lose her, she's really important to me.

I asked the receptionist if she could tell me which room they are staying in but she said it's confidential. I do find it weird that they are staying at a hotel and not in a house since they are moving here. Maybe they are waiting for the paperwork to buy or rent a house or maybe they are going to move a lot and go to different places.

I decided to clear my mind and start looking for her in the hotel. I first started at the lobby which was a fail, I them went to the restaurant, then the swimming pool it was hard to find anyone there since it was so busy it took me almost 20 minutes just to finish look there, I went to the spa, coffee shop and even tried to get into the vip lounge. It was hopeless the hotel was huge and I didn't want to go knock on random doors so instead I decided to go to the beach, maybe I'll get let lucky but I once again failed. I went back to my hotel room and tried texting her she didnt reply so I tried calling and reached her voice mail, I really missed hearing her voice. I spent the rest of the day there laying miserably on the comfy bed.

I woke up the next morning having hope in me, I got ready and headed for the door. I flung it open just see the door across from me swing open as well.

And there she stood the love of my life. She was in that room all along.

"Milos?!" She said shocked.

I went up to her and pulled her in my embrace. I don't know what came over me but i missed her so much and losing her wasn't an option. I can't live without her and I have realized that the time we were apart, I will do anything in my power to make her stay. I want her to know how much I adore and love her.

I didn't notice the tear slip from my eye until she said "Hey, are your crying?"

"What?!No! Why would I cry?" I said while pulling away.

"It's adorable" She said while giggling. I missed that giggle of hers. I missed everything about her.

"Why are you here?" She asked pulling me out of my trance.
I completely forgot I had to make her go back home.

"P-please come back home. I get lonely without you and I miss you so much that I even miss our bickering. I love spending time with you and I'm sorry I only realized it when we weren't talking anymore. I'm just so used to being around you I feel lost when you're not there-" I said pouring my feelings out.

"Mil-" She tried to interrupt.

"I'm not done yet... my point is I'm inlove with you and I hate that I can't do anything about it because I can't make you love me back"

"But I do" she said softly.

"What?!" I asked incase I didn't hear correctly.

"I'm inlove with you too Milos Guzel"

I couldn't believe she actually felt the same! I hugged her like I was gonna lose her and when I pulled back she planted a peck on lips.

"Heyyy that wasn't long enough" I said whining. She giggled at me and we shared a passionate kiss.

And they lived happily ever after....

Sorry it took me soooo long to publish but it's her now and I hope you enjoyed it 😊